a good kick up the backside i need

loopyloudrewitt

hello everyone . happy new year to all .

right beofre i go on , i was on LT tfr for 12 weeks before xmas and lost 4st 6 lbs . i was feeling great , but then i was meant to refeed before xmas and i didnt do it proper went totally mad over xmas doin u know wat incl alcohol ( cant mention as on 100% forum ) but in the last 3 weeks i have gained 15lbs :( .. anyhow now that i am back to tfr today for the next 7 weeks i hope to kick the 15lbs off in the next 2 weeks with some extra to follow . lets just get over the next 3-4 days and i shall be flyin , i have my sis party in feb the last week so will be 100% till then . first shake down me this morning so happy days . here to losing a few more pounds . thanks everyone for ur support so far xxxxx

Happy new year to you! I think almost all of us put a few pounds on over christmas!! But at least you got back on it and those pounds will disappear soon enough =D since you didn't do the re-feed fully its probably mostly water retention hun, be off in the first week! and then it's onwards and downwards ;) Good luck for the first few days, Im also going through that again lol xxx

ty brochmor . i knoe once we get over the first few days we will be flyin again , gonna up the exercise this time too as didnt do much last time around , hope u had a good xmas xx best of luck hunii x lookin fab in d photos

Hi there,
I'm back on 100% today and hope this time to stay till at least half term - mid Feb.
I have real problems with the first 4 days so am counting down the 12 shakes to get me over it.
Lets get this weight shifted!!!!
x x x

Aww thankyou hun =D I did have a lovely (but overindulgent =P) christmas hope you did too! I know we can do the first week now because we did it before! Yeah the exercise helped my frame of mind last time round too, I focused on fat burning and toning as I do worry about having saggy skin lol xxx

Back