• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a good kick up the backside i need

loopyloudrewitt

hello everyone . happy new year to all .

right beofre i go on , i was on LT tfr for 12 weeks before xmas and lost 4st 6 lbs . i was feeling great , but then i was meant to refeed before xmas and i didnt do it proper went totally mad over xmas doin u know wat incl alcohol ( cant mention as on 100% forum ) but in the last 3 weeks i have gained 15lbs :( .. anyhow now that i am back to tfr today for the next 7 weeks i hope to kick the 15lbs off in the next 2 weeks with some extra to follow . lets just get over the next 3-4 days and i shall be flyin , i have my sis party in feb the last week so will be 100% till then . first shake down me this morning so happy days . here to losing a few more pounds . thanks everyone for ur support so far xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

brochmor

food is not my friend!
Happy new year to you! I think almost all of us put a few pounds on over christmas!! But at least you got back on it and those pounds will disappear soon enough =D since you didn't do the re-feed fully its probably mostly water retention hun, be off in the first week! and then it's onwards and downwards ;) Good luck for the first few days, Im also going through that again lol xxx

loopyloudrewitt

ty brochmor . i knoe once we get over the first few days we will be flyin again , gonna up the exercise this time too as didnt do much last time around , hope u had a good xmas xx best of luck hunii x lookin fab in d photos

TracyAnne

Hi there,
I'm back on 100% today and hope this time to stay till at least half term - mid Feb.
I have real problems with the first 4 days so am counting down the 12 shakes to get me over it.
Lets get this weight shifted!!!!
x x x

brochmor

food is not my friend!
Aww thankyou hun =D I did have a lovely (but overindulgent =P) christmas hope you did too! I know we can do the first week now because we did it before! Yeah the exercise helped my frame of mind last time round too, I focused on fat burning and toning as I do worry about having saggy skin lol xxx