a half a stone at a time!

I've given up chocolate too lol. I've not fancied it yet though so not had to resist temptation yet :)

I'm having a good week again so really hope it shows on the scales. I went to the gym friday, saturday and sunday (sounds good but we've just joined so it's been mostly the introduction stuff) and I'm off to Zumba with my sis tonight.

Well done Amanda on the weight loss. Fab!!

Browneyesblue, it's just a week of home made juice for breakfast, plenty of fruit during the day, light salad for lunch and grilled chicken or fish with veg or salad for dinner. I know it sounds like a killer but you really see results. I'm sleeping better and have much more energy. The best juice for the morning is made using one each of the following fruit, grapefruit, orange, lemon and apple. Or if you fancy a smoothie use 1 banana, half a small yellow melon, half a small pineapple and 250ml of virtually fat free yogurt. Juice the pineapple and melon, then with a blender add the chopped banana and yogurt. Have only been doing this 3 days and lost 3lb already. Sorry for going on a bit, but hope this helps xxx

Hi, Can I join?

Im restarting SW tonight after a 4 month break. Going to a new class hoping that itll shake things up again. Lost motivation really in November and kinda half stuck to it half didnt since then.

I have 3 stone to lose - lost 3 last year so Im on the way. Im trying to get pregnant and have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome so the Green days which I used to love have to go out the window as I need to follow a lowish carb diet.

Main reason for losing weight is Im on fertility meds at the moment (Clomid) and if this fails then Ill need IVF which works loads better if youre under 30BMI.

So I have the motivation, but the Clomid is sending me crazy and things are pretty stressful as it is so Im sure there will be lots of emotional eating going on :/

hi cranberry, course you can join us! I think you have the best motivation to be honest. I would love to have kids too, but single, and uncomfortable with myself, so no chance of meeting a man. also i'm 34, so times gradually running out. so its kind of my motivation too. Welcome!

Thanks bramers that sounds great definitely going to do that this week! just out of wi and am completely gutted!!! Have .5lb off me and that was after walking just over 10miles throughout the week something I never do!!!! I'm hoping the fact that we have weighed in in a different room where there's carpet as opposed to the room we usually wi in that has tiles/Lino!

Thanks :) First WI tonight and I'm 16st 1lb. Had Sw lasagne then syn free pancakes (yum!)

Made a nice chicken salad for tmw lunch. Planning on just eating load of free stuff tmw so that even if I do fancy something off plan I'll be too full to eat it hehe

Have a good evening

:mad: Just wrote a big post and then lost it

I was saying welcome to cranberry :) You're food sounds yum. I can never get the hang of the lasagne - it always tastes rubbish when I do it.

Good luck with the juice thing too Amanda and Donna. I tried doing the cabbage soup thing once and failed miserably - so well done if you can stick to it. It'll give you a good boost.

I've had a good week this week again. 2 weeks running is mega good for me the way things have been the last few months. I'm really hoping for a loss tomorrow but I've done loads of exercise and have seen on here it can slow things down temporarily. I've still not got a plan of action for next week but have persuaded dp to eat at home before we go out on saturday which will save loads of syns.

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow Amanda - hope it's as good as last weeks :) Was there anyone else weighing in soon - if there is good luck to you too.

Hi guys, can I join you? loved reading through all your posts. I have 6/7 stone to lose. As an added incentive I have been offered a free holiday to Spain in December if I lose. Hopefully not only will I look good but i wont have to spend a penny either. I weighin at home on a Tuesday and i've lost 11lb since restarting sw 2 weeks ago and my motivation level has gone through the roof, even given up alcohol in my quest for Spanish sun!!!
Well done to you all on your losses.

another 3 lbs off yayy, this taking it 7lbs at a time really helps, well done on your losses xxx

I had a bad day too yesterday Parker. Was so tired and the kids were driving me mad. All I wanted to do was crawl under the duvet (they are 1 and 3 so couldn't leave them) but couldn't so raided the kitchen instead :(

Still today is an other day and I'm off to the gym this morning which will hopefully get my head straight again.

I do Zumba btw and LOVE it!!! I highly recommend it. I'm not very coordinated but after a few sessions you start to remember the dance moves. The time flies because you have to concentrate on following the steps and it's constant movement. The first week I did it my muscles were so sore after but I'm ok now. I'm gutted I will have to miss the monday class this week because it's dps birthday and he wants to go out to eat.

2lb off this week, getting back on track a bit now!

Well done Claire :) 2lbs is fab!!

I've struggled this weekend and must have gone over my syns twice over :( Because of the whole double birthday problem this week my brain seems to have gone into meltdown in terms of sticking to plan and I just haven't been able to stick to it - even when I could. My plan was to go offplan when I had to but stick to it 100% the rest of the time with no syns. I've failed miserably. DP and I went out saturday and ended up with a curry - that was after having a slice of pizza at the gym that afternoon, yesterday he bought cream cakes as a treat (he doesn't know about the yummy cupcakes coming today!!) and I've eaten God knows how many biscuits and packets of monster munch too.

Still no point in dwelling - today is another day. So plan for today - porridge and yogurt for brekkie, veg soup and cous cous for lunch, chicken and salad for tea followed by birthday cupcake. Tomorrow, wed and up to weigh in thursday can stick to plan completely. Then as it's my birthday on thursday I'll have a treat afterwards but then back on plan on friday 100% for next week.

Plus I'll make sure I get my exercise in everyday to make up some of the calories - xtrainer for 30 mins after work today and tomorrow if I can't get to the gym and then zumba wednesday. Crosstrainer too thursday if I get chance.

I'm gutted have a lb on me this week !! I was so good all week up until Saturday evening wen went to friends house for a meal and ALOT of wine was consumed along with a 3 course meal which included a large slice of baileys cheesecake! I knew saturday wud be extremely synful so was exceptionally good all week! Absolutely gutted :0(

Aahhh Browneyesblue - it was only one day so there's no way you could have put 1lb on - it must be water and I'm sure it'll just fall off next week if you stick to plan. I think alcohol especially doesn't help!

I've managed to have 4 bloody days mega off plan this week and I'm extremely annoyed with myself. I've got 2 and a bit days now to try and get back on track. I weighed myself this morning and the scales are showing a 3lb gain :( I keep telling myself it's a one off week this week so I'll be able to get back to it properly next week. I'm struggling though! I'm going to the gym tonight which should keep me from pigging out today.

weigh in this morning and lost 2lb this week!!! also ordered the new zumba game and the biggest loser game for the wii as i'm not sure i've got enough confidence to exercise in public..

Well done Amy on your loss this week!! Excellent result! Imagine if you lost that each week how much you'll have lost in 6 months time!! And 6 months isn't long!!X

Back