A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

B - Banana and forest fruits smoothie (ss milk from HExA)
L - Tuna and beetroot pasta and an apple

D - WW lasagne (5.5 syns) slice of bread (from HExB)

S - Frozen yogurt (6 syns)

Total calores = 1300 approx
Total syns = 11.5

It seems like every once in a while I end up caving and having a blow out. And it always coincides with my time of the month but now I'm thinking I just see that as an excuse or a free pass of something. So I'm going to try and get out of this habit.

ugh, i hear ya here. got my periods back 2 months ago and i'm finding it INSANELY difficult to stick to the healthy eating crap in the day or two before and the first two days of my period :( if you have any tips on how to cope, i am ALL ears. <3

and uber gtz on the 12st mark!

Sorry guys, I suck so much at keeping this updated these days. Uni is just so full-on. Start my first placement on Monday (only a 2 week observe & assist one to ease us in!) in a school only 5.5 miles from me. If I could drive, it would be perfect, only 15 mins away. However, I don't so public transport/a bit of walking takes it up to a one hour commute each way :(. Needs must though!!

Food wise I have been on the ball, packed lunches every day and been getting at least 30 mins of exercise 5 days a week so fingers crossed I can report back with a healthy loss in 2 weeks time!

Hope you are all doing well :)

I know what you mean with uni work lol, mine arrived on Friday, and it's been non stop ever since! :D

My wee sister and I are joining one of those Energie Fitness For Women gyms on Tuesday! Well, we have a free day pass and are going along to try it out and have a chat with them. I reckon it'll suit us both and we can help keep each other motivated too.

I'm also going to try and keep this updated with food diaries again starting from tomorrow. The time is NOW! haha.

Poor show, Erin, poor show!!

Ok, food diaries start again today!

B - Banana and forest fruits smoothie (ss milk from HExA)
L - Chopped pork & tomato sandwich (bread from HExB)

D - Roast chicken, potatoes and green beans

Total calores = 1200 approx
Total syns = 0

split the diff one day a week - bus it to, walk home :) hour of exercise in addition to what you're doing already can only help, and it'll only be until the weather turns too shitty for walking.

concentrate on living healthy, loss will come in its own time :)

Hello everyone!

I am so nervous about starting my placement tomorrow. I'm sure once the first day is over with I'll feel better but right now I am a tad panic-stricken!! This placement is only 2 weeks for observation/assistance and I am in the nursery tomorrow haha. Off to buy some teacher type clothes today. Thinking trousers and a smart jumper will be the better option for nursery/lower primaries where I assume I'll be moving around a lot more.

Not sure on the food front today yet. Will update that later tonight. For now, have another up-to-date picture of me & Calum (taken a week ago):

1237719_10151647111156188_2094251576_n.jpg

I actually bought myself some skinny jeans!! Never thought I would see the day.

hi erin
i great pic of you both you look a amazing and you two look great together good look for tomorrow you will rock x x x

Thank you both very much!!

B - Weetabix breakfast biscuits
L - Low fat yogurt & fruit

D - Rump steak, reduced fat sausages, baby potatoes & veg

Total syns = unsure!

B - smoothie,yogurt n cereal
L - ham salad sarnie, 2 apples
D - mini pizza,mini samosas,salad

Total calories = 1500
syns = unsure!

Oops. Good job I am off to the gym tomorrow!!

In other news,day 1 of placement went fab. Was in p1,not nursery. Get nursery later in the week.

Just about to leave for the bus for placement but I am feeling rather if fy. Have a bit of an upset tummy but hoping I've got it out of my system. Don't wanna phone in sick on my 2nd day (or at all really!)

Will update food later.

hope your placement goes well, and you're feeling better xx

Thank you! I feel much better now. :)

B - Smoothie
L - Ham salad sandwich on wholemeal bread, apple and yogurt

D - Granola cereal!

Total syns =

I have my gym induction at 6pm and only got home 5 minutes ago hence the cereal dinner - didn't want to eat anything too heavy before gym/needed something quick! I might eat some of my exercise calories back after though if I am hungry!

Am now officially a gym bunny - and a very sore one at that!! Going again tomorrow evening. :)

B - smoothie
L - chicken salad sandwich on wm bread, 2 apples
D - 2 sausages,baby pots, green beans

Approx 1400 cal

Hit the gym again tonight. Only half an hour circuit. Baby steps then build up slowly to classes etc.

Thanks for stopping by Cas,hoping the gym is the boost I need. And hope you get started soon too!!

Placement is flooring me,will try to catch up with everyone elses diaries at the weekend!!

Glad you're enjoying the gym :) everything sounds a little full on there with your placement and everything! :clap: well done for keeping going!

B - Chopped banana, low fat yogurt and granola sprinkles
L - 3 oatcakes, 3 melba toast, some pate and smoked cheese and an apple

D - Homemade spag bol

Total calores = 1500 approx
Total syns = unsure!

I need to reign it in and get back on track! I've not exactly fallen off the wagon but I've become lax at calorie counting...it's all just guestimates at the moment. And lunch today wasn't very healthy :(

Back