A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Good to see you so motivated Erin! I'm sure the muffin's are amazing. And good to see you so positive about your body image too - you're doing amazingly well! :)

Thank you :)

Gonna end up a little over cals though as I couldn't resist another bloody muffin - argh! So it's gonna be a 1,400 day today but hey ho, these things happen. The rest of the muffins are now firmly packed away in a tin and at the back of a cupboard so fingers crossed that does it!!

Muffins look yummy!!

My kids made cookies and brownies today, I'm trying to resist!!!

It must be a sweet day today as we had muffins and cookies also. Well i didnt hace a muffin but had 2 cookies!!! Booo lol

anyway well done on your food erin it looks lovely ... Plus your looking lovely in your dress and boobylicious too!! I wish my boobs would be high like they used to be not so pertty anymore lol

sarah xx

morning erin. hope you have a good day :)

B - Banana, raspberry and orange smoothie 257
L - Apple&raspberry muffin & Devilmoo pot (Yoomoo frozen yogurt)
D - Chicken Cacciatore with veg
S - Apple&raspberry muffin,Strawbmoo scoop (Yoomoo frozen yogurt) & melted plain chocolate

Total = 1,416

Bit of a naughty day today :(. Sticking to 1,200 calories seems to be more difficult when I am actually trying haha. When I had 1,400 as my limit, I'd usually end up around 1,200 no bother! Not worrying too much about it though because I walked to town and back (40 mins each way) so if you minus the exercise calories I'm probably ok.

It's dad's birthday today hence the decadent dessert (all low-fat though, bar the melted plain choc topping!!). The lunch has let me down because I forgot to pick something up for myself while getting dinner ingredients. A muffin and some frozen yogurt was the easiest (and most appetising!) option in the kitchen. Think we are due a food shop on Sunday. I cannot sing YooMoo's praises highly enough though!! A 170ml pot of Devilmoo (choc and vanilla frozen yogurt with swirls of choc sauce, brownie pieces and topped with choc stars) is only 162 calories and 2.1g of fat. It was HEAVEN. hahaha.

Hope you are all having a good Friday so far!

looks like a fab day to me! :) that ice cream sounds lush! :)

Hello everyone!

Not going to bother with a food diary today as off to my auntie's 80th party tonight and not entirely sure what buffet food I will be eating haha. I did have my usual smoothie for breakfast this morning though and will probably need some sort of lunch but I'll keep it light.

Official weigh day tomorrow for me. Scales are showing 12st 5 today (half a pound on over last four weeks :() but I'll record the official status tomorrow. Looks set to be a stay the same, sadly. I really don't understand it at all. But I'm determined not to get disheartened. I'll sit down tomorrow and try to figure out an action plan. Maybe need to watch my carb intake. Who knows!

Anyway, I'm off to shape my mum's eyebrows for her!

Sounds like a busy day. Good luck for WI tomorrow. If it's a sts could it be water retention? it's really hard to not get dehydrated in this heatwave, so your body may be holding on to everything you do drink. Have a good day :)

It might be that - I'll be glad when the heatwave is over to be honest haha. Plus my TOTM arrived last night so hello bloat! :(

Always the way!:)

Morning erin

hope you had a good party last nite! Ah a sts is better than a gain but i understand your frustration when youve worked hard to loose weight. As you said have a look back at you diary and see if your having too much or not enough of something.

Sarah xx

Morning everyone!

Party was brilliant - so good seeing all the extended family. At one point all the kids had to pick an adult to go up on the dance floor and one of my little cousins picked me! The kids had to stand across from the adults and copy us doing that Superman song (y'know, comb your hair, hitch a ride, superman etc) which is just a little before my time but the actions are simple enough lol. Then the adults had to copy the kids doing bloody Gangnam Style! And then we all made a circle and did the Hokey Cokey. So that was my exercise for the night....plus doing the Time Warp! Haha. Here's me & my wee mum before heading out:

IMAG2489.jpg

I'll be back later with a proper food diary update but I just had porridge and a banana for breakfast :).

Happy (rainy!) Sunday everyone.

Haha, just realised I hadn't been keeping my stats/ticker updated so now feel like I have had a (very small!) loss by updating them just now.

Also, I took my measurements today:

Bust - 43 inches (down an inch since)
Waist - 34 inches (stayed the same)
Hips - 42 inches (slightly up by a matter of mm)
Arms - 13 inches (up an inch!)
Thighs - 25 inches (stayed the same)

Not overly-inspiring I must admit but at least I haven't really shot up inches-wise. I'm still going to weigh-in officially every 4 weeks but I might have a sneaky peak every Sunday from now on just to ensure things are going in the right direction again.

Thanks Cas. Not gonna worry about it all too much right now - I've not fallen off the wagon and am just gonna keep going. At least I know I'm living a much healthier lifestyle now than I was before, which is my overall goal after all!!

B - Banana, apple & low fat strawberry yogurt 316
L - Ham salad sandwich with light mayo on wholemeal bread
D - Killie Pie & Chips

Total = 1109

Not entirely sure about dinner yet but plenty of calories left to play with. I think it could possibly be Spaghetti Bolognese, need to wait and see what the parentals want to do. If it's a fend for yourself type evening then I might just grill some chicken and have it with rice and some sort of chopped tomato sauce.

The gig in Glasgow was good last night. I ended up having 2 330ml Rekorgerlig Strawberry & Lime ciders (total = 416 calories). No lunch yesterday just an early dinner of an angus beef burger with some thick cut chips & salad (approx. 700 calories) so ended up on around 1500 yesterday but I did do my squat challenge and walk 2 miles so should be ok.

Hope everyone is off to a good start this week!

Last edited:
Exactly as long as the main picture the weights going down. And slow and steady definately wins the race!!!

And I love them strawberry ciders!!! I'm glad the weathers gone a bit rubbish cos there's 2 in the fridge and if it was lovely and hot again they would well have been drunk!!!

B - Banana, apple & low fat strawberry yogurt 332
L - Ham salad&tomato sandwich on wholemeal w/light spread & light mayo
D - Spag Bol
S - Blue Riband choc biscuit

Total = 1,256

Not a bad wee day today so long as I manage to stick to it! Off to Calum's tomorrow for a week or so. He is totally kicking my butt at this weight loss malarkey at the minute so some competitive motivation to stay on track won't be a bad thing! I am debating trying Slimming World so we are going to try out some of the recipes from the 7 day free meal plan on their website while I'm visiting.

Hope everyone else is getting on well today!

Back