A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Hello everyone!!

Still feeling a bit crappy but am powering on and certainly won't miss my wee night out tonight. Me, mum, my aunts, cousins and a few family friends have a girlie Christmas night out every year. It's at a local pub and it's a Christmas sing-a-long event where the money raised goes to a different charity each year. Always a good laugh!

All I've had to eat today is 2 slice of toast and reduced fat cheddar - oops! Just about to raid the fridge/freezer/cupboards to see what I can make for dinner. Heading out about 8 and will be having a few drinks but not much as am up early for uni tomorrow - break up on Friday for the holidays though, cannot wait!

IMAG3150.jpgIMAG3152.jpg

Here I am, all ready for my night out. I still feel pants and not my usual self... I feel like even though my waist has gone down a bit more recently my face is more plump?! C'est la vie...not gonna worry about that right now. Just gonna enjoy my night out!!

Morning!!

Had a good wee night last night and only had 4 drinks (vodka & diet coke). Ended up having lentil soup for dinner as nothing else appealed to me in the cupboards - need to do a grocery shop!! I did have a few nibbles at the pub (2 wee triangle tuna sandwiches and a mincepie!) but hopefully my calories for yesterday aren't too bad.

My gym membership is due to be unfrozen next week so looking forward to getting back there - I think hahaha.

B - muesli and banana with ss milk
L - baked potato with tuna & coleslaw
D - BBQ chicken salad

Approx 1200 calories for today.

Off to Ayr today for uni as per the norm on Thursdays. Thank goodness they put a bus on from our Hamilton campus cause I don't know Ayr all that well and would probs get lost from the train station to the uni lol.

Have a good Thursday everyone x

Oh! And I am officially down another lb over the past month. Not exactly a brilliant result but any loss is welcome, however small/slow!

Thanks Rach!

B - toast & cheese
L - chicken & tomato sandwich
D - spag bol

Approx 1400 calories today. Total carb-heavy but basically using up stuff before grocery shopping this weekend...

Last day of uni today and I'm only in 9-11!! Think some folk are going to the Christmas market in Glasgow afterwards so I may join them :).

B - banana and toast
L - lentil soup
D - tuna steak with green beans and peppers

Only 1000 calories approx for all that so a few to play about with :)

Happy Friday everyone!!

Yeah....scratch yesterday's food diary. Ended up going to the market with uni folks. I had pork goulash, a bratwurst in a bun, a pint of mulled cider, a pint of strawberry and lime cider, lots and lots of cocktails! Then to top it off I had some of the folks' leftover Chinese when I got home at night :( I feel disgusting today but serves me right!

So far I have eaten a muller light yogurt today. Gonna try my best to pull it back and stay on track!

To be honest, this weekend is just a complete write-off. What the hell is wrong with me?! *sigh* Also got a letter from my gym yesterday saying they are closing down on the 31st of December! So on the hunt for a new one. Urgh. Hope everyone else is having a better time of it than me!

Ok... I am back in the zone. Decided I will re-do the 30 Day Shred from today. That's exercise sorted for the next wee while. Now for the food plan! Seriously need to up my water intake again...pretty much been sitting at zilch for the last lord knows how long! So aiming for at least 2 litres per day, preferably 3.

B - mullerlight
L - Ham salad sandwich
D - Tuna pasta salad
S - melba toast & light dairylea

Approx 1100 calories today

Lacking in the fruit department today as we have none in! Dad forgot to get any while out shopping - oops! So I'll head out later for some.

FrontView.pngSideview.png

I used one of those virtual weight loss sites to get an idea of where I've come from, where I am at and where I want to go. Pretty accurate shape for me apart from the bust section. 10st is my first big target goal but I will see how I feel when I get there - I may decide to lose a little more, undecided as yet.

Good luck with getting back on track, and hope you're feeling better. Love the purple hair, but is it a wig or hair dye? :)

Oh dear. Had a sneak peak on the scales and the recent off-wagon time has definitely caught up. Sitting at 12st 1 :(. Not gonna record it as I'm meant to be a monthly weigher officially so just gonna work hard to get it back down into the 11s! I'd like to to be back in them to see in the New Year so that means really sticking to things for the next few weeks.

B - porridge with ss milk and banana
S - apple
L - ham, salad and coleslaw sandwich
S - mullerlight
D - Grilled chicken, veg & sweet potatoes
S - melba toast & dairylea

Approx 1300 calories.

good to see you're getting more fruit & veg back in. you'll be back on track in no time!

All is well, I'm weighing in at 12st on the dot today so things are def going in the right direction again. *phew*

Off to help with my placement school's panto trip today. We're off to see Dick McWhittington (starring John Barrowman!) at the SECC. Then tonight I'm off to Calum's til Sunday when we will both travel back up here to spend Christmas and probably New Year too :).

B - boiled egg salad (strange but no bread for toast!)
S - granola bar
L - Tuna & sweetcorn pasta
S - pineapple chunks
D - Slow-cooked curry of some sort (Calum's recipe!)
S - weetabix with skimmed milk (Calum's house is a skimmed milk house pfft!)

Approx 1200 calories.

Back