A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Happy Monday everyone!

I honest to goodness just can't seem to stick with anything past a few days :(. It's like a horrid cycle of 2-3 Golden Days followed by a 2 day all-out binge!! :( I don't know why I am doing this to myself!!!

I'm going to try and somehow get myself back in the zone from tomorrow. Honestly disgusted with myself.

Good luck getting back on the wagon. I think sometimes we all go through phases like that though, but I know you can do it! :)

Today's menu:
B - fresh pineapple and orange
L - beans on toast
D - fresh grilled tuna, new potatoes and veg

Approx 1200 calories

Good luck!! What is it you are studying?

Menu today:
B - slice of wholemeal toast and light dairylea
L -Half a chicken &bacon caesar salad pasta pot
D - Homemade chicken tacos&salad
S - orange

Approx 1300 calories

Thank you, I am studying for my HND Business, I have two days left and have lots of typing up to do Lol x

Have looked through your diary and you are so good at distributing your calories through the day, do you find it gets easier to cut out and avoid bad foods?

Your wigs are amazing by the way =)

It definitely does get easier. I remember really craving bad food and finding it so hard to resist temptation. Now when I fall off the wagon (and it does happen, I am only human haha!) I find I can get back on track a whole lot quicker than before. It's the exercise side of things that I really lack motivation!! :\

Thanks, I am a total wig-freak lol x

I can't wait to get back on track, hoping once i get into it it will be easier, all my start and stopping is not helping as haven't had the chance to really commit yet x

I love walking everywhere but have no one to go to the gym with and really don't want to go on my own =(

You really suit them =)

I've had another sneak peak at the scales and I am back down to 12st 10lbs but won't log any official loss til my next scheduled weigh in. Hopefully keep going this way...

I'm a bit worried about it going off course this weekend. I'm having a few drinks with uni mates then on to a friend's birthday night out

Ok, I just realised I'll be at Calum's tomorrow (official weigh day!) and he doesn't have any scales so I've hopped on this morning and documented my 4lb loss :).

Today's menu:

B - LF macaroni cheese & toast
L - Ham salad with sweet chilli sauce
D - Sweet potato with grilled chicken in homemade mexican spice sauce
Snacks - banana

Approx 1400 calories

I'm keeping my calorie ceiling capped at 1500 but usually aiming for between 1200-1300. Have had a good look through the Slimming World books I have and really think I can make that work for me. It should help keep me focused so from Monday I'm going to start keeping track of syns too.

As for my night out tomorrow, I'm going to stick to a few vodka & diet cokes. If I do go a bit happy and cocktails sneak in (which is a possibility, one of the pubs I'm going to does amazing cocktails!!) then I'll just need to be extra good with the calories for the rest of the weekend.

Outfit-wise, I am feeling majorly icky and blubby so finding it difficult to decide what to wear :(

The salad was looking a little worse for wear when I went to make lunch so opted for a tin of lentil soup in stead. Doesn't really affect calories all that much.

Was thinking of wearing this dress tomorrow:

dress.jpg

Not with that wig though - was just playing about with my wigs earlier when I took this pic. If I wear a wig it'll probably be a red or green one. Not sure if the dress is a bit too fussy and I should go more casual.

That dress is lovely, The bold colour of the red and green is lovely against the black =)

I love dresses but never wear them as i am too attached to my jeans, hoping when i lose weight i will try to buy some summer dresses as they look so feminine and think my bf would like to see me in them more.

How many wigs do you own? x

I've always loved dresses...even when I was 2 dress sizes bigger than I am now! You should def get some wee summery numbers though. Quite a lot of flattering styles about.

I have 13 wigs at the moment and a lot more on my wishlist hehe x

Hmmmm, me and the bf are going to Paignton for the week next week to celebrate me finishing my degree so might have to go shopping this weekend and see if i can find a dress to take with me, i love the brown aztec style sandals around at the moment so maybe i will find a dress i can wear with them, he won't know who i am lol x

Wow that is a lot, at least you have choices x

I am a hand bag person, i currently am using my Cath Kidston hand bag and purse that my mom bought me (i have wanted one since they got really popular about two years ago and finally have one lol) x

Cath Kidston stuff is gorgeous. Def one to invest in at some point!

My dinner was delicious and so filling but have got some red grapes in case I wanna snack lol x

Morning.

B - red grapes topped with low fat natural yogurt
L - baked sweet potato with chicken mayo(light) and sweetcorn
D - homemade spag bol
Snacks - fruit

Approx 1200 calories

The spag bol is gonna have red onions, peppers and mushrooms in it. Extra lean mince with a passata based sauce plus a load of herbs and spices. Completely syn-free on SW so long as I use fry-lite cooking spray.

My wee sis is actually just off the phone and wants us both to officially join SW on Monday night. To be honest, I'm not sure I can afford it. I know it is only a fiver a week for class but I'm super skint. But I think it'd help going to classes...

x

So my calories are gonna be nearer 1400 today as I treated myself to a caramel macchiato iced coffee thingy from Tesco. Not exactly healthy but not the worst thing I could have bought. Plus I'm not gonna deny myself a wee treat now and then.

Of course, calories will actually be waaaay over for today once alcohol from tonight is added on hahaha. But I'm kinda just ignoring that as tomorrow is a new day and it's not like I'm out every weekend. Last time I had a drink was nearly a month ago!

Sorry for thw ramble lol

I know the feeling of being skint all too well, though if you can find the money for the classes it would probably help motivation. Or maybe you could start your own support group for free with some friends... Or you could just keep going with the support from minis!

I've had a wee think and I'm going to join Slimming World with my sis tomorrow. Sis is fronting me the membership fee & Calum will help with class costs :). Feeling positive it is the best decision for me.

I'm still going to update on here mind you :)

Back