A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Morning :)

B - 1 weetabix (half HExB) with ss milk (HExA) & banana
L - Scrambled egg & beans
D - mince & tatties with veg (3 syns for less than 12% fat mince)
Snacks - Hifi bar (other half HExB), grapes, muller light & Options hot choc (2 syns)

Syns = 5
Calories = 1400 approx

I'm also going to walk into town today to go to the job centre for a meeting. Can't believe I need to go back there. Although I do have an interview tomorrow so fingers crossed I won't need to sign on for long!

MEGA fell off the wagon this weekend yet somehow managed to stay the same at weigh in tonight. Really need to get my act together... :( x

Life is for living some week-ends :) you know how to get straight back on and you are doing brilliantly.

Hello everyone :)

I had a job interview this morning so couldn't really eat much due to nerves (hence the almost non-existent breakfast!) but it went quite well so fingers crossed!

B - Hifi double choc crunch bar (half HExB)
L - Baked potato with 30g cheddar (HExA) followed by grapes
D - Chicken & mushroom pasta & sauce with salad
Snacks - cuppa tea with dash of milk (half a syn), Hifi double choc crunch bar (other half of HExB), muller light & Options hot choc (2 syns)

Syns = 2.5
Calories = approx 1200

Trying to stay low syn/low cal for the next few days as going out for some drinks with my cousin on Saturday night. Already decided in my head to stick to no more than 10 vodkas with diet coke so will need 40 syns for that.

Hope you are all having a good day :) x

Decided to make today a Green day and had a cheese omelette (30g cheddar as 2nd HExA option) with salad and beetroot for dinner in stead of chicken pasta. 2nd HExB is going to be 2 more hifi bars melted and mixed through muller light with banana and grapes :D

Morning all.

Going for another Green day today so:

B - muller light mandarin with banana & 1 alpen light (half HExB1)
L - baked potato with 30g cheddar (HExA1) & salad
D - Batchelors pasta & sauce made with ss milk (HExA2) & salad
Snacks - 1 alpen light (other half HExB1), 2 Hifi bars (HExB2), grapes.

Syns = 0
Calories = 1300 approx

Why are weddings so expensive?! Urgh :(. I have such a big family too and I've cut the guest list right back but it's still about 50, 10 from Calum's side (he has a small family) plus our close family friends/friends takes it to about 100 guests. We don't want the fancy sit down meal, just a later ceremony with an evening buffet at the reception but it's still proving to be costly. *siiiiiiigh*

Off to make dinner now and sulk lol.

Decided to make today a Green day and had a cheese omelette (30g cheddar as 2nd HExA option) with salad and beetroot for dinner in stead of chicken pasta. 2nd HExB is going to be 2 more hifi bars melted and mixed through muller light with banana and grapes :D

When I have cheese I always use SW 30gm cheese measure - it is the best amount to have - enough to satisfy.

Hello everyone :)

I had a job interview this morning so couldn't really eat much due to nerves (hence the almost non-existent breakfast!) but it went quite well so fingers crossed!

Hope this went well for you :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I remember wedding costs well - mine cost thousands, and we had bare minimum - just buffet reception, free hall, free church & minister, free wedding dress, but still cost a fortune! Can't imagine how people afford the fancy weddings!

It's crazy, isn't it? I was trying to keep myself positive and focus on the good things in life as feeling a bit down about being unemployed again but that just made me worse haha.

Anyway, today's menu:

B - muller light, banana & grapes
L - cheese (HExA) omelette & salad
D - chicken jambalaya
Snacks - 2 x alpen light, more fruit.

Syns = 0
Calories = 1300 approx

And here's a non-scale victory dress photo:

size12.jpg

This is a size 12 (although material does have some stretch, obviously!) that was
in my 'To sell on Ebay' pile! I can't believe I can zip it up! Still need to shift some belly blub to feel comfortable in it and, at the moment, I can't wear a bra with it as it literally just fits my bust with zero room for any extra material from a bra haha. But still, feeling pretty good despite my stay the same this week :).

It's crazy, isn't it? I was trying to keep myself positive and focus on the good things in life as feeling a bit down about being unemployed again but that just made me worse haha.

Anyway, today's menu:

B - muller light, banana & grapes
L - cheese (HExA) omelette & salad
D - chicken jambalaya
Snacks - 2 x alpen light, more fruit.

Syns = 0
Calories = 1300 approx

And here's a non-scale victory dress photo:

View attachment 156045

This is a size 12 (although material does have some stretch, obviously!) that was
in my 'To sell on Ebay' pile! I can't believe I can zip it up! Still need to shift some belly blub to feel comfortable in it and, at the moment, I can't wear a bra with it as it literally just fits my bust with zero room for any extra material from a bra haha. But still, feeling pretty good despite my stay the same this week :).

I know what you mean about being unemployed, that is why i am trying to stick at this ob while i look for a new one, even though it is very difficult, how is job hunting going? x

You look lovely in that dress, very flattering x

Hello!!

So, as seems to be the theme lately, I went off-plan (more than planned!) at the weekend BUT I'm entitled to birthday treats (27 today)! :p And, I'm still going to class tonight to face the scales! It's the Christmas taster session so wanna get some ideas for festive food :).

B - strawberries, melon, kiwi & banana
L - mackerel in tomato sauce & sweet+sour mug shot
D - chicken with veg & potatoes
Others - 2 x hifi bar (HExB), 30g cheddar (HExA) on melba toast (4 syns), 2 green teas

Calories = 1200 approx

Really hoping I've at least managed to drop that pesky half a lb to pick up my 1.5st award tonight. I was good right up until 2am on Sunday morning when I had a chippy on way home from club! Yesterday was a pizza takeaway (& a mug shot earlier in the day) and a few spoonfuls of nutella! It'll probably be another stay the same though or a gain as star week is also due. Meeeeeh.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here's a piccie of me & my cousin ready for our night out on Saturday:

menr.jpg

Half a lb on!! Actually pretty pleased that's all to be honest. Will have it off next week and more!

Argh!! My friend is taking me out for lunch as a belated birthday treat today! I've looked ahead at the menu though:

B - muller light, banana, rocky road hifi (half HExB)
L - either penne veg pasta (mixed roast veg, pasta, tomato & basil sauce) OR beef strips in terriyaki sauce with rice (*would not have any more syns today)
D - IF still hungry have some scrambled egg
Other - hifi double choc crisp (other half HExB) & 250ml semi-skimmed milk

Syns = just assume 10
Calories = 1300 approx

Hello,

going out for another belated birthday lunch today with my mum, nephew, aunt & little cousin! So:

B - banana & muller light
L - either cajun chicken with rice OR sirloin steak with jacket potato & salad
D - cheese (HExA) omelette if still hungry
Other - 2 x hifi bars (HExB), green tea

Syns = 6 approx for any oil that might be used in lunch
Calories = 1300 approx

Thank you! I was very surprised when that dress actually zipped up haha. x

Ok. I'm on a mission NOT to fall off the wagon this weekend as weekends seem to be my problem area lately. So today's menu:

B - muller light, a banana, 10 strawberries and a tangerine plus a green tea.
L - ham & tomato on wholemeal bread(HExB1), strawberries & tangerine for afters.
D - chicken breast rubbed with lemon & lime juice and cayenne spices and lots of mixed veg on the side.
Other - 2 x hifi(HExB2), 3 babybel light (HExA), 3 litres of water.

Success Express all the way to weigh-in on Monday to try and give myself a little kick-start and actually have a loss!

Have a fab weekend everyone!

Hey,

just checking in to say that this weekend is going really well! Managing to stay on plan so fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow. Only downfall might be that my TOTM is due on Wednesday so got a bit of pre-bloat going on. Hoping that won't interfere too much though!

Today's menu:

B - oat(HExB1) pancakes with banana, satsuma & 2 syns nutella
L - bacon & fried egg on wholemeal roll(HExB2) with side salad
D - Pizza topped chicken (HExA) with baked sweet potato & lots of veg
Other - Hifi bar (3 syns), vanilla muller light & fruit

Success Express day hence the double HExB.

Syns = 5
Calories = 1400 approx

Hello :)

Weigh-in tonight at 5.30pm. Eek!! Been really good but my TOTM appeared today and I am not feeling too hopeful now :(. Still going to face the music though.

Menu today:

B - strawberries, kiwi, apple & green tea
L - 2 weetabix (HExB), ss milk (HExA) & strawberries
D - Baked potato with tuna mayo (4 syns) & side salad
Other - muller light, banana, chocshot (2 syns)

Syns = 6
Calories = 1300 approx

Back