It was my face last week when I figured I couldn't drink due to antibiotics

Ruth
Xx

Loving the new profile pic hun :D

Kay xx

This would so be me haha.x.x.

go-on-without-me-gopher.jpg

Morning R,

I hope you're feeling much better soon. I LOVE the Sponge Bob egg cup!

Morning R, I hope you're feeling much better soon. I LOVE the Sponge Bob egg cup!

Morning! It's great isn't it!!!

I still feel shocking unfortunately and I am living off boiled eggs :/

I can't wait to finish work to crawl into bed :(

Hope you're well!

Ruth
Xx

Morning! It's great isn't it!!!

I still feel shocking unfortunately and I am living off boiled eggs :/

I can't wait to finish work to crawl into bed :(

Hope you're well!

Ruth
Xx

Awww sorry to hear you feeling crappy Ruth :rolleyes:, hope the day goes quick for you and you can get some rest :) .

Kay xx

Sorry you're feeling rough, and if it's boiled eggs you want then that's fine as they're freeee!
Hope you have a nice chilled night once you finish work xx

Awww sorry to hear you feeling crappy Ruth :rolleyes:, hope the day goes quick for you and you can get some rest :) . Kay xx

Thanks Kay- hope you're well!

Managed to have some veg and mashed potato, didn't feel well enough to have anything else :/

Just woke up as well oops! Not ideal...

Ruth
Xx

Sorry you're feeling rough, and if it's boiled eggs you want then that's fine as they're freeee! Hope you have a nice chilled night once you finish work xx

Thanks Sarah!

I know it's great they're free!

Unfortunately I ended up on a 8-6 shift and have just woken up but nevermind! Hope you had a good day!!

Ruth
Xx

Morning Ruth,

I hope you're improving and have a good day today.

Monring Ruth :), hope you've had some good rest and are feeling a bit better today hun. Hope you have a lovely day ahead, will pop by later to see how your getting on. Take care.

Kay xx

Morning Ruth, I hope you're improving and have a good day today.

Good morning I feel a bit better today actually! Thanks I have a day off so I am looking forward to it!!!

Hope that everything is good with you!

Ruth
Xx

Monring Ruth :), hope you've had some good rest and are feeling a bit better today hun. Hope you have a lovely day ahead, will pop by later to see how your getting on. Take care. Kay xx

Hello lovely Kay!

I had a full night of undisturbed sleep which never happens!!!

I feel a lot better today thanks- just a bit worried about tomorrow re weigh in and I have barely eaten over the past 2 days but have managed to drink nearly 4 litres of fizzy water (as advised as I rang out of hours yesterday) to flush it out...

This isn't going to work unless I eat properly and I'm worried that the scales may show a false reading :/

Anyway sorry to bore you with my grumbling! I hope that you have a lovely day :)

Ruth
Xx

Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th February 2014

6x Boiled Eggs
Sprouts
Green Beans
4x Apples
Plain Jacket Potato
Homemade Mashed Potato = 6?!
4 litres of water
Haribo marshmallows (my sugars really dropped yesterday) = 4

Hmmmm... I can't wait to eat properly again!!!!

Ruth
Xx

Today I have a day off, but I am also moving into the hotel for roughly a week as my manager and her family are moving away and there needs to be an on site presence.

This is brilliant! A) because all my dinners are sorted (if I want to eat salad/jacket potato etc) B) because I will have more time to relax and C) I can catch up on all of my mountains of work I have to do but I cannot take them away from my work for data protection reasons.

I'm also looking after my bosses dog called Poppy who is a Shih tzu and she is so cute!!!

I feel a bit better today! Thinking of nipping to eh shop for some eggs and I will have eggs beans and brown sauce and then a lovely Ham salad for my tea!

Hope you're all ok and sorry for being AWOL!

Ruth
Xx

Glad you're feeling better you sound much more positive! And I'm loving the idea of you 'living' in the hotel for a week - think about how much money you'll save not having to buy food lol!

Poppy sounds lovely too - you can get plenty of exercise walking her !!

Glad you're feeling better you sound much more positive! And I'm loving the idea of you 'living' in the hotel for a week - think about how much money you'll save not having to buy food lol! Poppy sounds lovely too - you can get plenty of exercise walking her !!

Thank you :) yeah I'm really looking forward to it and I'm also looking forward to taking her for walks too!!!! It will be really good I'm just cleaning my flat before I go! Even though I only live 5 minutes away haha!

Hope you're ok Sarah!

Ruth
Xx

Back