A Hotel Manager's Diary To A Healthier Life! 11/42

image-3886806451.jpg

First proper meal and then lots of superfree at work!!!

Ruth
Xx

I dont know why but as soon as you said Im moving into the hotel I imagined The Witches haha If Angelica Huston shows up RUN!! .x.x.

I dont know why but as soon as you said Im moving into the hotel I imagined The Witches haha If Angelica Huston shows up RUN!! .x.x.

Haha that has made me laugh!!!!! It's ok I'm in the general managers flat!! I'm looking forward to it although I have a mountain of work to do!

Hope that all is ok!

Ruth
Xx

Thanks Kay it didn't go so well.

Ended up in out of hours at 2am, had an adverse reaction to the antibiotics :/ so very exhausted. However I went to WI!! Haha so determined!

4lbs off!!!!! I am chuffed obviously, but I am realising that this is most definitely due to not eating properly haha!!! That's my WI for 10 days as well.

Very happy but feel like I've been run over by a lorry haha!!

Ruth
Xx

Thanks Kay it didn't go so well.

Ended up in out of hours at 2am, had an adverse reaction to the antibiotics :/ so very exhausted. However I went to WI!! Haha so determined!

4lbs off!!!!! I am chuffed obviously, but I am realising that this is most definitely due to not eating properly haha!!! That's my WI for 10 days as well.

Very happy but feel like I've been run over by a lorry haha!!

Ruth
Xx

Awww Ruth sorry you've had to go out of ours for being unwell. I hate taking antibiotics too, they mess with my stomach and I always end up feeling a bit sickish.

Anyway on a more positive note, WELL DONE ON YOUR FAB LOSS !!! :party0019: 4 lbs is brilliant ! I'm so happy for you :p . I hope you enjoy the rest of your day today and start to feel better soon :) .

Hugs Kay xx

Awww Ruth sorry you've had to go out of ours for being unwell. I hate taking antibiotics too, they mess with my stomach and I always end up feeling a bit sickish. Anyway on a more positive note, WELL DONE ON YOUR FAB LOSS !!! :party0019: 4 lbs is brilliant ! I'm so happy for you :p . I hope you enjoy the rest of your day today and start to feel better soon :) . Hugs Kay xx

Thanks Kay :) I'm feeling a bit better now!!

Hope you've had a lovely day!

Ruth
Xx

Sorry to hear about your horrible night and feeling yucky, but congrats on a fab loss! Well done!!

Are you feeling any better now?xx

Sorry to hear about your horrible night and feeling yucky, but congrats on a fab loss! Well done!! Are you feeling any better now?xx

A little bit yes thanks! Thank you I just can't wait for today to be over so I can sleep!

Well done on your loss too!

Ruth
Xx

A little bit yes thanks! Thank you I just can't wait for today to be over so I can sleep! Well done on your loss too! Ruth Xx

Boo can't open your pics but glad you're feeling better and thank you :)

Looking faaaabulous xxx

Heya love,

You look awesome! Hope you're feeling better.x.x.

Thank you very much all of you I melted a little bit!

Sorry if I am AWOL I am still on plan, still feeling unwell and running a 55 bedroomed hotel on skeleton staff. Exhausted doesn't cover it, I could have cried this morning I'm such a wimp!

Must press on!

Hope that you're all well my lovelies :)

Ruth
Xx

psssh! you are SO not a wimp!

big love to you, hope you manage to get a minute to yourself
.x.x.

Back