A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Popping in to subscribe, and it looks like to wish you happy holidays too! :D Have fun! x

have a great time Lynne xx

hello ladies! i'm back! had a fab time, kids loved it and wanted to stay longer! Will be popping in to catch up on all of your diaries later on once i get the little bundles of joy to sleep.

hope you are all well :) xxxx

hello ladies! i'm back! had a fab time, kids loved it and wanted to stay longer! Will be popping in to catch up on all of your diaries later on once i get the little bundles of joy to sleep.

hope you are all well :) xxxx

Glad you had a fab time, and brought the weather back for us! xx

I'm fine :) just getting twitchy about going back to work in sept, the weeks are passing too fast :(

aren't they just, i can't believe how fast time is passing, before we know it, it will be the babies 1st birthdays! My oldest will be 5 in 3 weeks too! xxx

Afternoon Lynne,

How are you getting back into SW after the holiday, and have you weighed yet?

Hope it's not too bad xxxx

Afternoon Lynne,

How are you getting back into SW after the holiday, and have you weighed yet?

Hope it's not too bad xxxx

Wi is tonight hun, i am quite optimistic to be honest as i was able to stick mainly to plan while i was away so heres hoping i get a nice result tonight! Back in my normal routine now and got my sights set on my 2 stone award!:) xxxx

Thanks girlys! i couldn't believe it so pleased, never thought i could lose weight on holiday! Think i actually looked like the banana dancer when i stepped off the scales last night lol :) xxx

Back