A little support please?

MommaB

I have decided I will no longer weigh myself, not until I get my belly to the size I wish it to be.

I measured my belly on new years day and it said 47 inches!
My targets are 45 inches (by the end of the month).
40 inches by the end next month
35 inches by the end of the month after that and if I'm still unhappy with my size 32 inches for the end of the month after that one.

I felt this was very reasonable, healthy, slow loss. Starting to wonder if I was wrong to give myself so much time for the first loss - 2 inches in a month?

Ten days after being measured I am 44 inches :p x

Sorry, hit post by accident.

Continued -

I've heard a lot of good stuff about slimfast and have tracked down some good-ish deals on their products.

So I was wondering if some of you would tell me a bit about your experiences - which products you like and which you hate?

I had a strawberry milkshake the other day and put crushed ice in so it was like a KFC Krushem (really wanted one and no where near me sells them), could I do similar with slimfast? What other things could I do?

You can add crushed ice to bulk them out a bit so it feels like you're drinking more. Some get more frothy than others when you make them with a blender or hand blender. I really like the caramel once because it tastes like butterscotch angel delight (guilty pleasure) and goes really frothy so you feel like you're drinking more. Don't know about which others do this, I know chocolate doesn't, I only have caramel or chocolate.

Thank you :)

Well I suppose I really should change out of my workout clothes BUT I feel like jogging lol.

I have such a surge of energy! This never happens to me :O x

Right, did another 3 reps of 12 "the bicycle" and feel much better now. Think I'm dreading tonight as staying at mums and her portions aren't known for being small :/

But I shall, hopefully, take the dog for a nice long walk.

Which may also help my anxiety, or make it worse, as I struggle to go out alone at night for fear I shall be attacked again :/ but Lucy should keep me safe. I mean she goes mental if someone hugs me! So I doubt she would let me get attacked.

Anyway, that's enough rambling! I must head off, I need to get dressed then off to see Citizens Advice. Want to move closer to my family and get financial support for getting my license. Hopefully they can help!

Fingers crossed!

Back