A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i have reached the 20 posts mark and was just wondering how many i need for my threads to show up in the new posts section. Is it because they need to be vetted first still?

HI i have just joined this fab site and am looking forward to becoming to the weightloss family, some weeks i get a little bit stuck and need encouragement but i love my weightloss journey should of started years ago but in the last 8 months i have been with slimming world i have fund a new life and enjoying every minute hope i can share some of my good times with you all xx

hi, i have reached the 20 posts mark and was just wondering how many i need for my threads to show up in the new posts section. Is it because they need to be vetted first still?

Go into your User CP and you will see all the threads you have posted on if someone has replied to them since you posted.

When you click on New Posts on the blue bar you will know the threads you have posted on as you will see a little icon that looks like this beside them
subscribed.gif

Hope that helps?

HI i have just joined this fab site and am looking forward to becoming to the weight loss family, some weeks i get a little bit stuck and need encouragement but i love my weightloss journey should of started years ago but in the last 8 months i have been with slimming world i have fund a new life and enjoying every minute hope i can share some of my good times with you all xx

Welcome and Congratulations on your weight loss and it is good to hear you are enjoying a new life:happy096:

Here is the link to the SW forum here I am sure your experience will be a great help to others and don't forget if you need support be sure to let others know as this is a two way exchange:)

Slimming World - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Hi, I just re-joined Weight Watchers for the third time!

I have been struggling with my weight for a while now, starting when I met my partner 10 years ago and the weight crept on slowly at first but then increased rapidly following all the take aways that I was having.

I am hoping this time around I can get the help and support I need (as I don't get any at home) as my health is suffering and my confidence has been affected.

I am looking forward to reading more of the ideas and peoples stories I have already come across.

Hi

Hi, my name is Trish and I joined slimming world last week and weighed in at a hefty 23st.
I normally do weightwatchers but have heard good reports from Slimming world members, so thought I would give it a try for a while and see if it works for me.
I have been lurking on here since last week looking at the slimming world threads and thought it's about time, i joined properly and stopped lurking.

Hi, I just re-joined Weight Watchers for the third time!

I have been struggling with my weight for a while now, starting when I met my partner 10 years ago and the weight crept on slowly at first but then increased rapidly following all the take aways that I was having.

I am hoping this time around I can get the help and support I need (as I don't get any at home) as my health is suffering and my confidence has been affected.

I am looking forward to reading more of the ideas and peoples stories I have already come across.

Welcome Lightly-does-it and best of luck with WW. This new WW Propoints plan looks very exciting and some of our members are having very good results with it.

Here is the link to the WW forums and if you need any help please ask.

Weight Watchers - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you start a diary it will give you a focus and provide a place for other members to drop by and say hello.

Newbie!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Just logged in again after a while - found it hard to navigate around last time - Determined to stick around this time as this site is full of inspiration!!!! I am giving SW a bash and am on wk 5 - have lost 10lb so far and i am sticking to it - think i may need some encouragement as the festive season fast approaches and all those Yummy Chocs start whispering to me from the shelves!!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Julie :D:D:D:D

Hi I am new to the forum, although I have been following minimins for some time as a guest if you like. I have quite a lot of weight to shift but at the moment just trying to lose 1 stone! I have PCOS and hope to try to for another baby once I get to a bmi of 30. :) Great Forum love it :D

Hi,

I'm pretty new to minimins :). I've decided it's about time to lose the weight I've managed to gain through the 3 years of my degree. My student life has consisted of cooking lots of meals, which although healthy to the eye, have been without any consideration of portions or underlying contents! Not happy with how the extra weight has made me look, and at 5 foot 4, I'm not very tall for it either!

I'm following the weight watchers diet, and started last Wednesday. I had a sneaky weigh in 2 days early on Monday (couldn't resist) and was happy to see I've lost 2lbs so far this week :). I'm really enjoying trying out lots of new recipes which I've found on the forums here, and discovering new ways to make comfort food healthier.

Anyway - that's me! The support network here seems to be brilliant and everyone is always encouraging and helpful :) I'm looking forward to contributing!

Tuppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back