Step 1 Sole Source A mountain to climb...

So I’ve had a sneak peek on the scales and they are definitely moving in the right direction.

I’ve got my head back in the game this week. When I was off plan I had the wrong mentality. I was very much “well I can’t have this on plan” to everything and subsequently eating everything!

It makes me nervous for when I get to target but I think it had served as a warning to me.

Anyway today is day 6 of my official re-start and I haven’t had any shakes yet (I’m being lazy in bed this morning) and I’m not hungry yet. Strange.

I have come up with a strategy to help me drink my water every day as this is something I previously struggled with.

My rule is that I have to drink a full 600ml bottle of water before every shake. I.e one in the morning before breakfast, one during the morning before lunch etc. As I am on step 1b at the moment that is over 2L. I am then having multiple cups of herbal tea sporadically through the day and I’m often having another bottle of water before bed.

I’m hoping this will really help my weight loss as previously I was definitely not drinking enough water and my losses were being impacted by that.

Anyways onwards and downwards xx

So, still plodding away...

Had my 2 week weigh in, although it was my first weigh in since my restart.

-12lbs.

Boom.

Getting back on track.

3 stone 2lbs gone forever!

Hi Mini__Kate
Don’t feel bad I too have put 2 stone on. I have started cwp again hopefully this will be the last time, I need to lose 3.5 stone to get to my goal of 9stone. I know it can be done but I’m sure this cold weather doesn’t help. I have just had some porridge it was ok. I’ve not had any shakes this week just bars and some porridge to see if that suits me better. I get weighed on a Sunday. I’ve no plans to go abroad this year so haven’t quite got the motivation yet until I start to see a difference x

The cold weather really doesn’t help!!

I am trying by drinking lots of tea.

I have put on a few pounds and not been weighed for two weeks-am hoping that I am slowly getting back on track!

Back