Step 1 Sole Source A mountain to climb...

I also just wanted to add an update about my goals.

Because I have such a large target I try to keep myself on track by setting mini goals and thought I would share the goals I have achieved so far.
  • Get into the 19s - done
  • Lose 1 stone - done
  • 10% of the weight I need to lose - done
  • Lose 1 1/2 stone - done
  • Get into the 18s - done
  • Lose 2 stone - done
  • Lose 10% of my body weight - done
  • Lost 2 1/2 stone - done
  • 20% of the weight I need to lose - done
  • Get into the 17s - done
  • Lose 3 stone - done
  • QUARTER OF THE WAY THROUGH MY JOURNEY THERE - done
  • Lose 3 1/2 stone

Hope you don't mind me posting but I'm on week 1 ss. Love reading this post from the start. (If only I read it last night)
I've been so good and found it so easy I'm on day 5, yesterday work was stressful and I've come down with a massive cold. Asked my husband to get me a kebab (chips cheese donna meat and garlic mayo) and he did so I ate it. I felt awful after. Got back on the diet today, but I don't know if I've undone all the hard work and contemplating quitting, don't know what effect it's going to have on my first weigh in, if it's a small loss or none I know I will feel awful!

Ohhh that's good to know, I want to lose 3 stone, if I can just shift 2 then I will start eating healthy and lose the rest via eating real food, I won't fall off again I felt awful for it and I've been so hungry today, not worth the bad mood

Thank you LTL, just fingers crossed for a maintain this week!

Welcome to the gang Yoyogal, don’t give up!

Everyone has slip ups we are all human!!

I try to be as regimented as possible but occasionally we all slip. With this diet when you slip up generally you will feel crappy the day after...it’s like a food hangover. But. Just remember, why you are doing this.

If your climbing a mountain and stumble down do you give up and roll down the hill or do you stand up, dust yourself off and keep on climbing?? Imagine the euphoria of reaching the peak! You can do this and we are all here to support you.

Xx

I have just had the very random realisation that I am in the half century club now! Next step the century club!! Xx

Hello everyone

Had my weigh in last night. I was expecting a gain as I said above but to my surprise I had a loss! 1 whole pound!

That’s 3 stone 10 pounds.

4 stone I’m coming for you!!!

2 more pesky pounds and I will be in the 16s.

Surely the low 15s...maybe even high 14s are achievable for Christmas???

I also hit another mini goal at my weigh in....

30% of the weight I need to lose

And....

An overall loss (so far) of 25 and 1/4 inches!

Boom!

Xx

Mini kate that's bloody amazing!!! I had my weigh in last night too and I lost 6lb so happy with that!!
Been on it 100% and so much happier now I have all my favourite products in for the week!

Thank you Yoyogal and well done on your loss, that is amazing!! Thank you LTL, how are you getting on?

I had my weigh in last night, -1lb. Not great but I haven’t been 100% so I will take it.

Total loss to date = 3 stone 11lbs

Slow and steady as they say.

I am going for 5 stone by Christmas. That’s another 1 stone 3lbs in 6 weigh ins. So if I average 3lbs a week I will exceed the 5 stone and be at a loss of 5 stone 1lbs with a weight of 15 stone 10.

3lbs a week is achievable if I get my head in the game.

I can and will do this! Xx

I am good thanks.

Had an awful two weeks but did manage to lose a pound.

Back on it properly now.

Bit worried that I seem to be losing quite a bit of hair...

Hey LTL, I think hair loss seems to be quite a common side effect. I have been having a similar problem but I have been assured it will grow back. I think it’s just because VLC diets play havoc with our hormones!

Xx

So had my weigh in today and -2lbs. Why is my weigh loss stalling?! No 4 stone for me today although I did get into the 16s (small graces).

Also lost some inches this week. So in total I have lost 9 1/2 inches of my tummy, 8 inches off my chest, 6 inches off my hips, 3 inches off my thighs and 1 1/2 inches off my arms.

Total = 28 inches and 55lbs.

Next week 4 stone. It has to be. I need this.

Feeling deflated. Xx

Weigh day again today, feeling really bloated but still lost 3lbs!

That means I’ve only gone and got my 4 stone! 4 stone 2lbs to be precise!!

Boom!

12lbs before Christmas will get me 5 stone....it feels achievable!

Xx

Oh dear, where to start!

I had the best intentions over Christmas and I completely failed and that carried on throughout January. Sigh 😔.

I have let myself down and piled back on the pounds I worked so hard to lose in the first place.

I’m drawing a line in the sand and moving on.

I am now at a 2 stone 4lb loss over all (after gaining back close to 2 stone!!).

I’m back on Plan 100% and realising that I have serious, serious issues with food.

Hope everyone is doing well and I am looking forward to catching up on diaries to give me further motivation! Xx

Back