Step 1 Sole Source A mountain to climb...

Hey Mini,

Blown away by your positivity lady! Infectious it is. You're determination and focus is delivering you fantastic results. You will be in those smaller sizes before you kno it. I had no idea what size I was and would manage to wear size 20's and 22's I could squeeze into stretch 18's too, but they looked so bad as I was clearly a 20 lol.. jeez I've not hit that 3 stone mark yet, and you're right crikey, I think Tuesday is week 12, and also you're right, I can't dwell on how long, I'll get there that's the most important thing. This week I seem to have been on step 2 all week..

Still a bit of a road ahead, but we'll all get there. I had 2 salmon fillets today, a little salad, and 2 shakes, I still had about 900 cals Poss 1000, it was one of those days lol...

But I'm looking at everything much better, I still have another round of 12 weeks to do. Possibly more, gotta get the 100% on track, after week 13.

We've got this lady

xxx

Hey everyone

Had my weigh in today. Not quite as good as I had hoped but any loss is a good thing.

This week I lost 2lbs. That 3 stone is hiding from me! 1 more pound!

So my stats are as follows:

Tuesday 20 June: First meeting
Tuesday 27 June: Week 01: -9lbs
Tuesday 04 July: Week 02: -3lbs
Tuesday 11 July: Week 03: -2lbs
Tuesday 18 July: Week 04: -2lbs
Tuesday 25 July: Week 05: -7lbs
Tuesday 01 Aug: Week 06: -4lbs
Tuesday 08 Aug: Week 07: -1lb
Tuesday 15 Aug: Week 08: -4lbs
Tuesday 22 Aug: Week 09: -3lbs
Tuesday 29 Aug: Week 10: -4lbs
Tuesday 05 Sept: Week 11: -2lbs

Sub total: -41lbs

I am now in the 17's!!

Xx

Hey Mini

Well done your doing amazing and 2lb is nothing to be sniffed at.

Have you heard of he term whoosh. If you haven't when your on a low calorie diet you loose what you call squiggy fat, when this comes away your left with little pockets which then get filled with water. You can be loosing and you don't know until these pockets empty :)

Keep up the good work your diary is incredible :) xx

Hey Mini

Well done your doing amazing and 2lb is nothing to be sniffed at.

Have you heard of he term whoosh. If you haven't when your on a low calorie diet you loose what you call squiggy fat, when this comes away your left with little pockets which then get filled with water. You can be loosing and you don't know until these pockets empty :)

Keep up the good work your diary is incredible :) xx

Agreed.

https://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/

Stay strong and you may well lose more than 4lbs next week. It's really unsettling when you don't lose what you feel you deserve to lose - but try not to dwell on it (easier said than done, I know). You'll get your reward!!

Ahhhhhhhh
Mini I loveeeee you !!!

Look at you lady. You're going to smash that 3stone target week 12!!! You're frigging amazing. The bloody 17's!!! You're doing so well!!!

In been seriously naughty this week, little one made cake had to have a slither, cinema! And a medium size sweet popcorn all to my self!! Someone have a word!

School restarts tomorrow so can get back into the groove tomorrow ;)

I'm a little confused re step two, kinda been doing that this week lol, but body needs a break and a little adjust! Will be on it again tomoz! I wish i didn't have to have 4 products I don't think it makes an issue on losses just our body adjusting so when we do increase cals no rapid gains ;)

41lbs !!! That's frigging amazeballs lady!!!

AMAZEBALLS!!! You give me strength to carry on and have given me a well deserved kick in the butt with your great news.

Thank you for being on this forum and sharing yourself and your amazing positivity lady

:stickdance::tongue::0icanfly::angel:

Xxxxx

Thank you Tasha and Sunny, I have heard of the whoosh I just seem to be constantly waiting for it! Lol.

Thank you Summer, your energy keeps me going!

This week has been a standard week although I am going for a spa day this weekend, something I have never done before and feeling a little nervous as I am getting a massage. But I'm pretty much 3 stone down. Still big but not as big so my confidence is a little more than it would have been 11 weeks ago!

Xx

Ooo,

Well deserved massage! Have you noticed the joints and other things, lactic acid build up on my calves were horrendous! The pain, couldn't get out of bed, now am jumping about like a jelly bean.

You're confidence screams out from these pages Mini/K you're going to love the massage. Just close those eyes.

And enjoy it.

Found this link, hope it's ok to post, all for future ref...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/nutrition/bye-bye-breakfast-two-meals-day-new-52/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/do-sit-day-six-stretches-need-stop-body-seizing/

The second something we should all be doing...

Let's give it s go. Maybe challenge needs to be done.

Will start a post xxx

Hey Mini

I think 3 stone is fab and I can't wait to hit that point a long way from it thou.

A spa day sounds amazing this is the type of thing I have avoided the thought of trying to put on their towels round me or dressing gown and it or not fitting plus all the healthy people round me, I can't wait to have the confidence to go to a spa, have an amazing time you deserve it after all this hard work

Hello everyone,

Had my week 12 weigh in today and lost another 2lbs.

That takes me to 3 stone 1lb and exactly a quarter of the way through my journey.

I just need to do what I have already done another 3 times and I will be at goal! lol sounds like a piece of cake!

I go on holiday on Saturday for 2 weeks so my next weigh in is Tuesday 3 October. My aim is to not of gained anything on holiday! Lol.

I am doing step 2 from Saturday for 2 weeks so looking forward to enjoying an evening meal with the husband.

My consultant did a progress picture today and I can finally see a difference and people have started commenting.

I'm looking forward to getting into the 16s as I cannot ever remember being below 17 stone. It will be a big milestone for me.

We can do this guys! Xx

Hello everyone

I am still on holiday at the moment, just wanted to check in.

My next weigh in is on 10 October. I am expecting a gain as I definitely have not been 100% on holiday and have enjoyed several gins.

That being said I am getting my head back in the game on Monday and will provide a weigh in update on the 10th.

Hope everyone is well xx

Crikey,

Where have you been, Kabster(Kab9) popped her head in, Lucyann has been crazy busy, we've all had naughty cheats.. Priya, darling Priya is still in my thoughts and you're on a lovely holiday having your cheats.

Now ladies we have to make a concerted effort. We've become a little complacent, These things happen.

Now we need to get back on track as if it's our first 12 week run!!

Have a great holiday Mini-K, you deserve it! We've still got that mountain to climb, or get down.. come on ladies ... xxxx

Hey Summer

I have been away for the hubby’s 40th. Had an amazing few weeks back on it now though.

So my next weigh in is a week on Tuesday. I am hoping by then anything I may have (definitely have) gained will have done one and I will be back getting losses.

12 week Christmas run. We can smash 3 stone in that time. It’s doable and we will do it!

Xx

Hello everyone

Just been for my week 16 weigh in and the first one since I got back from my holiday. I was hoping to have stayed the same but I am happy to say I lost 2lbs!

That’s a total of 45lbs!

I am back on it 100%. We can all do this!

How is everyone else getting on? Xx

Hi Mini-K,

Well done lady, that's amazeballs ;) I have been dreadful but and managed to gain... urgh... cross with myself I had worked so hard, but have Aman God to get back on track, just off to have a spag Bol :)

Back in the groove :)

Xx

Hey everyone

Sorry I have been rubbish on here lately. Life has been very hectic so I have read literally no ones diary for over a month! Terrible!!

I normally have a weigh in on a Tuesday but this week I am having it on Friday so haven’t done this weeks weigh in yet. I am hoping for -4lbs as I would like to be at 3 1/2 stone down.

I had a NSV on Sunday!

I was at my best friends baby shower and one of our friends who I haven’t seen in a couple of months pulled me to one side and asked how much weight I had lost as I looked amazing. I nearly cried.

Xx

Good evening everyone

I have just had a catch up on diaries! Finally, I know I am rubbish and keeping up to date.

I am getting my head down now to lose as much as possible before Christmas. I am hoping to lose at least 2 stone 9lbs as I would like to be in the 14's!

I haven't seen the 14's in well...ever?!

I am on plan 100%. I am on step 1b because of my weight but in another 1 stone I will drop down to step 1a as my BMI will be 39.9. When I started this plan it was 49.9 eeek. Every day I get a little closer to where I want to be.

xx

Hello everyone!

I have good news and bad news!

Let’s start with the good ....

Had my weigh in today ~drum roll~ -6lbs.

That is 3 stone 9lbs down so far.

Boom!

The bad news....

I have hurt my back and therefore need to be taking a lot of pain killers of a while so I can’t sole source it. So from today I am step 2ing it so I anticipate, for a while, my losses shall slow.

But hey! Onwards and downwards! Xx

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

This has been a very tough week.

I have been on very strong painkillers and as a result I haven’t been able to be on step 1b as normal.

I have done my best to eat sensibly but the tablets have made me nauseous so I have found myself eating whatever will settle my stomach.

I am back on plan as of yesterday 100% so this week I am hoping for a maintain.

Just to remind myself of how far I have come these are my losses so far:

Tuesday 20 June: 20 stone 11lbs (start week)
Tuesday 27 June: Week 01: -9lbs
Tuesday 04 July: Week 02: -3lbs
Tuesday 11 July: Week 03: -2lbs
Tuesday 18 July: Week 04: -2lbs
Tuesday 25 July: Week 05: -7lbs
Tuesday 01 Aug: Week 06: -4lbs
Tuesday 08 Aug: Week 07: -1lb
Tuesday 15 Aug: Week 08: -4lbs
Tuesday 22 Aug: Week 09: -3lbs
Tuesday 29 Aug: Week 10: -4lbs
Tuesday 05 Sept: Week 11: -2lbs
Tuesday 12 Sept: Week 12: -2lbs
Tuesday 19 Sept: Week 13: (away - no WI)
Tuesday 26 Sept: Week 14: (away - no WI)
Tuesday 03 Oct: Week 15: (away no WI)
Tuesday 10 Oct: Week 16: -2lbs
Friday 20 Oct: Week 17: -6lbs
Tuesday 24 Oct: Week 18: (no WI)

Sub total: -51lbs

Current weight: 17 stone 2lbs

Whilst I haven’t lost much this last month (8lbs) it is all going in the right direction.

I am hoping to average 3lbs a week from now on. If I do that I will lose another 1 stone 10 lbs for Christmas which will put me at 15 stone 6 and a loss of 5 stone 5.

This diet is hard work and there will of course be ups and downs but it is totally life changing.

Even now I can feel such a difference.

Xx

Back