A new begining

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by bobby69, 26 September 2006 Social URL.

1. bobby69

bobby69 Member

I had previously decided that today was the day to start CD after about 6 weeks of a break.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat :( - seem to have caught the bug that is doing the rounds but I have started CD this morning as planned and will take it one day at a time:) .

Weighed in at 15st 10lbs which I am ok with - can see 13st something on the horizon.

Came into work to find water turned off so no flushing the loo :eek: - and everyone knows that there is alot of loo flushing on day 1 but we will keep going.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck restarting, you can do it! Bad news about the loo's tho surely that means you can go home instead!

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Oh bobby Im sorry your ill,a doctor told me drinking lots of water will flush viruses and colds out of your system as they are in the uriney tract?So glug away and good luck with your new start :D
    xxc

5. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

GOOD LUCK!

Here for you when u need us most! ;)

Vicky
    x

6. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Bobby,
    Sorry you are not feeling to good,hope it goes as qoick as it came.I found drinking hot orange flavered water help me loads when throat soreand at one stage the shakes were the only thing I wanted to drink so had choc tetra little at a time toped with hot water.
    Well done on your restart,hope it goes well.
    We are all here for you
    sending {{{hugs}}}

7. bobby69

bobby69 Member

LOL no such luck!

8. bobby69

bobby69 Member

Thanks i'lldoit,
    couldn't drink too much this morning with no loo but all sorted now so the drinks are definately in for the rest of the day.

9. bobby69

bobby69 Member

Thanks Vicky

10. bobby69

bobby69 Member

Hi Libbie,

Will drink more as the day goes on (loo back in order)

Had a look at your tracker and all I can say is WOW. Fantastic loss to date. You are well on your way to goal.

11. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

no loo :eek: xxc

12. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

good luck and keep glugging

13. bobby69

bobby69 Member

Thanks

Love your profile

14. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Hows it gone today?

Have you managed to glug the water after the set back this morning?

Hope it's going well for you. xx

15. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    How are you feeling this evening,
    Have you managed to drink and have your packs.
    Try to have an early night if poss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.