A new begining

bobby69

I had previously decided that today was the day to start CD after about 6 weeks of a break.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat :( - seem to have caught the bug that is doing the rounds but I have started CD this morning as planned and will take it one day at a time:) .

Weighed in at 15st 10lbs which I am ok with - can see 13st something on the horizon.

Came into work to find water turned off so no flushing the loo :eek: - and everyone knows that there is alot of loo flushing on day 1 but we will keep going.

Oh bobby Im sorry your ill,a doctor told me drinking lots of water will flush viruses and colds out of your system as they are in the uriney tract?So glug away and good luck with your new start :D
xxc

Hi Bobby,
Sorry you are not feeling to good,hope it goes as qoick as it came.I found drinking hot orange flavered water help me loads when throat soreand at one stage the shakes were the only thing I wanted to drink so had choc tetra little at a time toped with hot water.
Well done on your restart,hope it goes well.
We are all here for you
sending {{{hugs}}}

Thanks i'lldoit,
couldn't drink too much this morning with no loo but all sorted now so the drinks are definately in for the rest of the day.

Oh bobby Im sorry your ill,a doctor told me drinking lots of water will flush viruses and colds out of your system as they are in the uriney tract?So glug away and good luck with your new start :D
xxc

Hi Libbie,

Will drink more as the day goes on (loo back in order)

Had a look at your tracker and all I can say is WOW. Fantastic loss to date. You are well on your way to goal.

Hi Bobby,
Sorry you are not feeling to good,hope it goes as qoick as it came.I found drinking hot orange flavered water help me loads when throat soreand at one stage the shakes were the only thing I wanted to drink so had choc tetra little at a time toped with hot water.
Well done on your restart,hope it goes well.
We are all here for you
sending {{{hugs}}}

Hows it gone today?

Have you managed to glug the water after the set back this morning?

Hope it's going well for you. xx

Back