A new weight loss journey

al30

Silver Member
Hi everyone just about to go to bed after my first day. It was ok no major hunger pangs but felt I should have been cooking. Strawberry shakes are ok. I have only told three people but tbey are not very supportive, so will be relying on you guys for support.

Well day two and still going strong. OH is away so makes it easier with no cooking smells in the house, no food in the house so no temptations. Hopefully keep it up for four weeks and then refeed because I have parents golden anniversary then and hope to restart again after that.

Oh god the cravings

I'm on my day 2 today. I'm not hungry and I'm finding it very hard to stomach the shakes I've still got one more to have today which prob be chicken soup but the thought of it makes me queasy.

Hi toddshar I just had my first chicken one and I have to sayit was not as bad as I thought it would be. I put it in a cup and used a spoon so felt like I was having a meal. I thought it smelt a bit chinese. Amazing what you will tell yourself lol.

Hi Al im having chicken soup now I've mixed curry powder into it like a lot of people have suggested on here and I'm finding it nicer. I think cos it was my first day yesterday I had choc then strawberry and i was fine had chicken soup last and it made me feel queasy that's why I'm not to keen on it like you say it's all in your head.

I wish I liked choc drinks cos the tip of having hot choc sounds good. My pharmicist asked me would I like chocolate when I said no he started throwing a lot of sachets in a bag and when I got home it was full of strawberry and one chicken so think I will go back and get a few chicken just so I can have something hot. God I'm rambling. How are you getting on with the water

Hi all, you can always have the vanilla one hot with some coffee added, makes it a bit like a latte! quick tip for you if you fancy a hot drink but dont like choc! :D

Hi Daisy only problem is I hate coffee lol

Your pharmacist should have given you a good selection of the flavours you like and you are right to go back and ask to swap some. This journey has to be a pleasurable one or it will be harder to stick too

Yeah my pharmacist told me I could swap if need be. I'm going to swap my chicken soup I can't stomach them and I thought that was the one I was going to enjoy. Only prob is my chemist is 20 min drive away lol

Yeah think I will bring some strawberry back hope I don't regret cos strawberry not too bad

Yeah Al strawberry is my favourite at the moment. Haven't tried vanilla yet as I don't really fancy it.

Hi all,
I'm on day 3 and the shakes are getting more palatable but I have to use icy cold water and ice cubes! I didn't get any soups but was thinking of giving them a whirl in second week (if I make it that far!!). What do you reckon?

Hi Sally I find chicken soup very hard to stomach swapping mine but everyone is different you could love them

I only had one in my pack Sally and had it today and it was ok. Imake the strawberry with ice cubes as well but worried about work cos no ice cubes or blender just a shaker

I might just get the one cos most people on here think they're rank! I like savoury stuff tho and I'm craving salt!

Hi

I love the soup and have mostly that!! It,s only nice if you whisk with an elec whisk as it gets all the lumps and powder out. When I weigh in they ask me exactly what I want next week, your paying and should get what you want not what they want to give you. X

Sally I liked the chicken one cos it was nice to have savoury for a change. Deffo agree with you Lisa you need the whisk/blender for the soup. Think I wll get a good mix next week

I dont like chocolate normally but I love the choc shakes there the only ones I get! they dont taste remotely like real chocolate but are a lot easier to drink than the strawberry and vanilla ones. I blend mine with about a pint of water and lots of ice! good luck! x

Back