A one way ticket to slimsville.

WI day and a STS :-(( Having problems with thyroid and been doing WS. Haven't been drinking enough water. Only lost 3lbs so far this month :-(
All very depressing. On an upnote i have been back in the gym though.......must try harder.

Mrsb2b2012 said:
WI day and a STS :-(( Having problems with thyroid and been doing WS. Haven't been drinking enough water. Only lost 3lbs so far this month :-(
All very depressing. On an upnote i have been back in the gym though.......must try harder.

Oh hun :( hopefully now they have tweaked your meds it might start moving again :( fingers crossed for you c

I've been feeling run down and bloody awful (had tonsillitus) and not on here much in the last week. Have managed to maintain a sts but no losses for a couple of weeks. Am off to Spain tonight for two weeks so hope to get my mojo back then go back to TS on my return.
Hope you are all well....... X

Hope you have a fantastic holiday, it sounds like you could really do with a break and some rest. Enjoy it, and then look forward to seeing you once you're back :) You've done really well to STS, and I'm sure once you're home again from holiday, you'll find the weight loss starts going again. Good luck, and bon voyage :)

Back