A one way ticket to slimsville.

Mrsb2b2012 said:
I really don't want to wish my life away, esp as I'm on maternity leave with my 16wk old lil bubba.....but I sooooo want to get a few more pounds gone and be a little further along.....feeling very impatient today!!!
Hopefully I've have a good WI tomorrow and that will chill me out.

Good luck to all those weighing in tomorrow xxxxxx

I feel like that, wishing the time away :(

It's frustrating at times isn't it Carly?!

I chilled myself out by thinking that for every day i ate badly to get this big, i guess i owe my body a day of exante vitamin goodness and lots of water. I'm paying my dues......i didn't magically arrive at 20 odd stone in an instant!!

I just want to see a slim body shape in the mirror and feel good......and that day can't come soon enough.

Week 3 WI.......Lost 4lbs. That's 20lbs in total!
I'm really happy with that. I know i have a long way to go but i've made a good start.

My goal's for week 4

I have two goals for this week:

My first goal is to complete my May challenge of losing 24lb. I have 4 pounds to go.

My second goal is to get down to the 18's (stones that is!) I am currently 19st 2lb so if I achieve my first goal this one's done too!!!

Last edited:
I have two goals:

My first goal is to complete my May challenge of losing 24lb. I have 4 pounds to go.

My second goal is to get down to the 18's (stones that is!) I am currently 19st 2lb so if I achieve my first goal this one's done too!!!

Woop Woop!!! You are doing brilliantly! I will be here with my little pom poms cheering you on mate!!!!

Laying in bed with a massive headache, can't drink anymore water as feel bloated and sicky. Am c-c-cold too. This is the most rubbish i've felt since i gave birth 16 weeks ago!!!

Pray am not coming down with something horrible as it's my OH's 40th birthday weekend this weekend and i have loads planned.

Still not feeling 100% but I am coming off plan for the weekend so hopefully that will sort me out.
It's almost the time for my AAMW so I'm doing it a couple of days early as it's my OH's 40th and the one thing he wanted was us to have a baby free romantic meal out to celebrate.
It wouldn't have been quite the same sitting opposite him under the romantic candle light drinking black coffee and munching on a cut up exante bar!!!

Really really looking forward to it!!
I'm not doing the full week as i think it may be dangerous at this early stage of my journey but will do four days then back on the TS plan tuesday.

I understand that the more days I have off plan then the slower the weight will come off but I am in this for the long haul and 100% committed.
I just don't want to resent the diet or end up hating it so for me to be able to go long term means having the odd night off for special events or for a holiday.

That is what's gonna work for me and keep me going.

I have already started to look at food differently. I know I don't need to pig out on vast amounts of food to make myself feel good. I know it will make me feel sooo bad about myself.

My appetite is very small now and when I think of food I'm now very 'anti-carb'!! I am planning meals which are just protein and salad or veg and that are going to be tasty but make me feel good!!

I think these changes in my mind set are good. I am now thinking about my weight and equating that with what I am putting in my body.......for an intelligent person it's amazing that I ignored it for so long letting myself get fatter and fatter?!

Wishing you all a top BH weekend!! xxxxx

Here here and well put across .... unfortunately for us when we are on our diets life goes on that means special occasions, holidays etc. I think like you say we are starting to retrain our mind and think of different options of food that we can eat and still enjoy ourselves. I went out last friday for a girls birthday night out meal. I had smoked salmon and green salad and for main sea bass and roasted vine tomatoes with green veg only because all the other options were covered in sauces. I had a wee drink as well gin and tonic and still lost 4lbs on WI day. I think if you know your coming it off and jump straight back on you will still lose weight. Good luck and hope you have a most enjoyable weekend xx

You will be fine MrsB2B, you sound like your head is sorted. I've been kind of off plan all week, had people over for dinner a lot and have been poorly so not been able to face the packs, and I have still managed to lose a little weight cos I just cannot eat in the portions I used to, and I am literally a bit scared of carbs and wouldn't dare eat them, haha. Good luck with it and hope you've had a lovely weekend xx

I did have the loveliest weekend in a long time. I tried to make my OH's 40th really special as he is soooo good to me....he deserves it for putting up with my moody and demanding ways!!!!
I totally let my hair down at the meal as it was prob only the second night out I've ever had without my baby girl....got a bit squiffy but it was good to relax.

However, All this merriment means that I have STS this week. I am fine with that though and am back on plan today with no problems.

Hoping that i have an especially big loss next week....that would be good!!

I have made a mini countdown calander on my fridge till our hol's. It's 26 days and I can do it. When it's broken up with things to look forward to it seems very achievable.

So in May I lost 20lbs total....lets see how June goes!!

Hello! I am back!!! xxx

YEEEEEAAAAAAH!! So glad you are back but am not so happy about what happened to you :-(

As you can see i've not made any great progress whilst you've been away but i'm still here and still doing it :)

Crap crap crap!.....i am the worlds worst dieter this week!!
Good ALLLLLLL week then fell off the wagon friday and couldn't get back on.

However, i refuse to give up. I am back on the TS exante wagon now and hoping to learn from my mistakes. The main one being....DON'T DRINK WINE FOOL!

Got my Beck book now. Will start reading it tomorrow. Beck to the rescue!

Don't think Beck can save my WI on tues though.....help!

Back