A one way ticket to slimsville.

Up early as Mia woke up (waking me up too) did some whopper bum squeaks (seems so odd coming out of such a cute a 4month old)....and now has gone back to sleep!

I think i'll get my beck book and start reading......will take your advice too jennie and imagine myself in my holiday clothes.....although thismorning with the dismal dark weather and torrential rain it's hard to imagine a sunny holiday!!

Haha I know what you mean, is it too much to ask for a little sunshine?! I was in Asda yesterday and they had some lovely holiday things, but I didn't let myself buy any cos I am determined to be in smaller clothes by then!!

That's funny about Mia, babies always make me laugh when they seem like they are not quite in control of their bodies, and look surprised when they do something like that haha. Hope you get chance to catch upon your sleep though hun! xx

Waiting for my OH to get home from work and look after bubs so that I can go to my first step class in over 6 months.....:fingerscrossed:

Mrsb2b2012 said:
Waiting for my OH to get home from work and look after bubs so that I can go to my first step class in over 6 months.....:fingerscrossed:

Awww have fun :) hope it goes well :)

Had a really good day, was 100% and did some exercise woo hoo! i am also loving the JUUUUUUDITH...as in judith beck. Totally absorbed in the book.
In the words of craig revel~horwood A-MAAAAAA-ZIIIIING!!!
Gonna do my step 1 tomorrow. Lets see how much easier she can make it. Lots i hope.

WI first thing....it won't be good but hey ho.

Good luck for WI- sounds like you have had a super day today to spur you on x

Thanks gaga...am hoping the scales reflect my good days and not my bad ones! I'll take whatever may come though and try and have a really good week next week x

I know that feeling very well! good luck missy x

Weigh in. Week 5.
Am 18st 13lbs!! That a loss of 3 lbs and moving down into a new stone bracket, the 18's.
It could have been better but am going to choose to celebrate it instead of beat myself up.

Brilliant loss and now your in the 18s and next month the 17s your do so so well! x

Brilliant loss and now your in the 18s and next month the 17s your do so so well! x

Thanks skinniminx! I feel a bit weirdly emotional about it all today. Don't know why? Maybe because it's working and I have been so fed up for the last year just gaining and gaining whilst preggers.

I think it's relief.

x

I'm sure it is relief .... good emotional relief. You've lost nearly two stone in 5 weeks and that absolutely amazing. I'm sure as the weeks go on you will come to realise that YES I am going to do this and will do this. Keep it up hun its so gonna be worth it! x :D

Get the results of my blood tests thismorning. Been feeling very low and so tired.
Unsure how the diet is affecting my under active thyroid. It hasn't been checked since Mia was born 4 months ago!
Have been doing WS for a couple of days but hope to get back intoTS.
Haven't eaten anything 'naughty' so that's good. Just chicken. I'm gonna look like a chicken soon!
Well this night feed is now over, hope she sleeps in as i am exhausted.
Hope you are all well xxxxx

Fingers crossed for your results!! You are a mummy to a beautiful baby with many sleepless nights .... its going to be a lot more tough on you than a lot of us. You must be totally exhausted! Keep it up though your doing just great and judging by what you are eating you are still on track xx

You're doing so well - I tried again for a couple of days and couldn't stick but I'm going to make a new start as I'm bored of being a fatty and watching Embarrassing Fat Bodies was like a scary glimpse into the future.

I'm just preparing myself by clearing out the house and filling the fridge with water. I'm actually quite looking forward to feeling hungry again.

You're doing so well - I tried again for a couple of days and couldn't stick but I'm going to make a new start as I'm bored of being a fatty and watching Embarrassing Fat Bodies was like a scary glimpse into the future.

I'm just preparing myself by clearing out the house and filling the fridge with water. I'm actually quite looking forward to feeling hungry again.

Good for you my darling!!! You'll get there in the end. Just keep on picking yourself up and trying again, that is what it's all about really.

I watched the 'fat bodies' programme with my OH, totally freaked us out...made us really think about our futures.

I've had to do WS this week as my thyroid has gone all weird and I've felt terrible. Been feeling totally dizzy, exhausted and poorly which is not good when I have Mia to look after. So not expecting a huge loss but have had a sneaky peak and have already lost 2 pounds so not too bad.

Been to the gym thismorning and went a bit mental to make up for not doing TS.....EVERYTHING hurts now!!!

Off to a birthday party now....hope everyone is having a good (if rainy!!) weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back