A Place to say "Happy Christmas!!!"

fillymum

synful soul
HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM PAUL, SUE AND THE ZOO.

dog_cat_horse.jpg

Thank you all so much for your support, cyber friendship, for sharing your humour, your topics, your diaries.

Wishing you all you wish yourselves for Christmas and the New Year,

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love it.

Exact same sentiments from me. Here's to reaching or getting back to Target for all of us next year!! xxxx

What a lovely thread!!

Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year!

Hope you all have a fantastic time. You are all such lovely people and deserve to have the best Christmas! Enjoy xxx

Sue, while I totally applaud the sentiment and heartily concur with all that is contained within it, I cannot possibly condone the "posting your cat for Christmas" thing. The cat is clearly not best pleased with the situation and the least you could have done was address it and put a stamp on it! How will it know where to be delivered to????

Happy Christmas Everyone!!! :D

I agree Gill. Puss does look at tad uncomfortable but at least her little paws are out of the snow and she does now gave your address on her............one more will not make any difference to you will it.:26::23::33:

Happy Christmas & a fantastic 2012 to one & all. Thank you to you all for your support & advice over the last year when I've gone through a very rough time.

Next year I'm really going to rid off my wobble as my mind wasn't in it the last 6 months.

Take Care & Enjoy yourselves XX

Just bumping this up as I am sure there are loads of people who would like to add there Christmas wishes here.

:33::26::23:

Nadolig Llawen all! xxxxxxx

a blwyddyn newydd dda

Hope that is right for all our Welsh ladies ( and gents)

:33::26::23:

Merry Christmas to everyone. :xmassign:
Tis the time to :eating:, :party0027: and be:8855: :xmastree:
Here's hoping for some fantastic weight losses in the New Year :fingerscrossed:
:new_year:

Merry Christmas to all the lovely ladies and gents out there :xmascheers: and I wish one and all a very Happy New Year :new_year: xx

Back