a question for someone who knows more than me !!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    can anyone please help?....
    I usually have 5 laughing cow triangles with my ryvita for lunch , but as ASDA are doing a box of 16 dairylea light triangles for a £1.00 I thought i would try them and save some money !!
    when i look in my food optimising handbook it says as a 'Grab and Go' you can have 3 (22.5g) dairylea light triangles---
    so my question is -
    do you think it would be ok to have 5 of the dairylea triangles as they weigh the same as the laughing cow (17.5g) and
    work about to be the same in syns (1.5) as it says in the handbook ...
    'As a grab and go' we can have 5 laughing cow .....confused and worried at the minute ...dont want to start scoffing them and totally mess up - ive bought 3 packs of 16 !!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi just looked it up You can have 4 Dairylee lights So that is good news for you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.