A quick one re: hex a plz???

shell09

Silver Member
Hi there

Just started yesterday well restarted..... I always struggle to get the a choice in think next week il get some laughing cows to put in pasta or something.....

In the fridge I have light (low fat) mild cheese from sainsburys I think I'm aloud 42 gram of this as 1 hex a is that right as I was going to go grate it n out it in abjuring pot n use it throughout the day

Thanks in advance guys

Yes, you are right.Low fat cheddar type cheese is 42g as a hexA

shell09 said:
Hi there

Just started yesterday well restarted..... I always struggle to get the a choice in think next week il get some laughing cows to put in pasta or something.....

In the fridge I have light (low fat) mild cheese from sainsburys I think I'm aloud 42 gram of this as 1 hex a is that right as I was going to go grate it n out it in abjuring pot n use it throughout the day

Thanks in advance guys

Hi shell09 I restarted yesterday too! Would be good to keep on touch & share journeys? I also struggle to fill HEA but struggle not to go over on HEB, I always do EE. Got down to my lowest last July at 9st exact but put on 6lb since that I wanna lose. Not a massive amount but I find the last few pounds so damn to lose lol xx

Kieragh1515 said:
Hi shell09 I restarted yesterday too! Would be good to keep on touch & share journeys? I also struggle to fill HEA but struggle not to go over on HEB, I always do EE. Got down to my lowest last July at 9st exact but put on 6lb since that I wanna lose. Not a massive amount but I find the last few pounds so damn to lose lol xx

Hi Shell09 and Kieragh1515

I rejoined yesterday too... Seems I'm not the only one. Would be really good to keep in touch? x

Thanks for the responses guys!! Ok so I had 32 grams if cheese so not too bad! Wow can't believe we all started yesterday thought it was just me that randomly started on a sat....... So I'm really bad at remembering names so I'm gonna start a new thread for sat 26th feb starters and restarters..... See you there girls n let's ditch the fat together! Xx

Back