A quick update [with pics]

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I have not posted on here for quite a while now so just thought I would let people know how i am getting on..I can't post my latest stats in the signature as the file is too big now....but here they are...

Start Weight - 98.8KG / 15st 7.8lbs on 22/7/2009 @ BMI 32.7
Week 1 -> 29/7/09 = 96.6kg - 15st 3lb
Week 2 --> 5/8/09 = 94.3kg - 14st 11.9lb
Week 3 --> 12/8/09 = 92.7kg - 14st 8.4lb
Week 4 --> 19/8/09 = 89.5kg - 14st 1.3lb
restarted 18/11/09 @ 92.1KG (got Ill)
Week 1 -> 23/11/09 - 92.1KG - 14st 7lbs (+2.6Kg / +5.7lbs)
Week 2 -> 30/11/09 - 87.3KG - 13st 10.5lbs (-4.8 Kg/ -10.6lbs)
Week 3 -> 7/12/09 - 86.1KG - 13st 7.8lbs (-1.2Kg / -2.6lbs)
Week 4 -> 14/12/09 - 84.1KG - 13st 3.4lbs (-2Kg / -4.4lbs)
Week 5 -> 21/12/09 - 82.5KG - 12st 13.9lbs (-1.6Kg / -3.5lbs)
Week 6 -> 29/12/09 - 81.1KG - 12st 10.8lbs (-1.4Kg / -3.1lbs)
Week 7 -> 04/01/10 - 79.7KG - 12st 7.7lbs (-1.4Kg / -3.1lbs)
Week 8 -> 11/01/10 - 78.1KG - 12st 4.2lbs (-1.6Kg / -3.5lbs)
Week 9 -> 18/01/10 - 77.8KG - 12st 3.5lbs (-0.3Kg / -0.07lbs)
Week 10-> 25/01/10 - 75.0KG - 11st 11.3lbs (-2.8Kg / -6.2lbs)
Week 11 -> 1/2/10 - 73.7KG - 11st 8.5lbs (-1.3Kg / -3lbs)
Week 12 -> 8/2/10 - 72.7KG - 11st 6.3lbs (-1KG / -2.2lbs)

In all honesty I don't know how I have lasted this long and I don't even really miss food - although I LOVE smelling and appreciating food but I never get to the point of wanting to eat it. Also amazing how Come Dine With Me is somehow my fav programme lol (or any cooking program).

I got through the Eid celebration last year (lots and lots of food around) and also a wedding on Sunday just gone. I was able to wear a asian dress which my mum got me last year but I could not even get on my shoulders. Everyone was saying how amazing I have done and I look so skinny - and that I should stop now, even some of the girls at the chemist. However I feel i still have around 2 stone to go as my body composition is not how I want and still have a big belly, hoping the last few stone will help. Lots of ppl have commented about my weight, but for some strange odd reason I don't feel as though I have done anything spectacular.

Quite scared of going back onto food really. But also can't wait to be able to reintroduce low cal, healthy food.

I will post a wedding picture later on this eevning when I get home as I sort of before and after. Don't think you will notice much difference though.

Love you all and hope your LT journey is going well,

Much Love,

- Minimins

Attachments

• DSC02470.jpg
    DSC02470.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Like you I am dreading the thought of going back to real food when I have reached my goal weight. I also can enjoy gooking and serving lovely meals to my husband and appreciating the smell of it.

You have done so well to lose so much weight. I bet you are really proud of yourself, I know I would be!

I am definitely going to be watching what I eat when I do go onto real food again.

So keep up the good work and only you can know when you are where you want to be. I can't wait to see your wedding picture. Bring it on!

Cheers, Pat.

Loved reading your post Minimin. You sound so positive and happy.

Well done on your fantastic losses, and for looking and feeling so good about yourself.

You deserve all those compliments!

I'm the same - I have 2 more stone to lose, and it's all on my belly! Oh and as for feeling as if you've not did anything spectacular, I feel the same way! I wonder what all the fuss is about when people scream when they see me!

I too am scared but excited about going back to food. I think that's all understandable, and everyone feels the same way.

Keep at it sweetie and stop when you feel comfortable with yourself. I look forward to seeing your pics as your dress sounds fabulous.

As promised some pictures added to the original post.
:eek:

Well done, you're doing great!

GREAT JOB! Nice pics! Amazing difference ^^

Wow Minimin you're a little stunner! You look beautiful and your dress is gorgeous.

Congratulations on your fantastic loss! You're doing brilliantly.

Wow Minimin you're a little stunner! You look beautiful and your dress is gorgeous.

Congratulations on your fantastic loss! You're doing brilliantly.

Aww thank you. Ur Making me blush!

Awww, expect to blush a lot more looking like that! You'll be receiving compliments from everyone!

You have done so well. Your family and friends must be so proud of you sweetie.

Awww, expect to blush a lot more looking like that! You'll be receiving compliments from everyone!

You have done so well. Your family and friends must be so proud of you sweetie.

I think my mum is and one of two friends, but I think majority of other people don't like it because they never thought I could lose the weight.

oh hun, that is amazing!!! So well done!!...gorgeous :) x

I think my mum is and one of two friends, but I think majority of other people don't like it because they never thought I could lose the weight.

As long as you are proud and happy, then it doesn't matter about anyone else.

Don't let anyone sabotage or spoil your happiness because of their own insecurities. They're most probably jealous at you being successful.

You continue to show them how determined and great you are, and ignore their ignorance.

You look amazing my love! How can you think we wouldn't notice the difference!! You must be so proud of yourself.

I can understand the want to keep losing and not wanting to eat but just be careful. I say that in a concerned way with no other motive. Stop now or keep going, as long as you are healthy that is all that matters. xxxxxx

You look amazing my love! How can you think we wouldn't notice the difference!! You must be so proud of yourself.

I can understand the want to keep losing and not wanting to eat but just be careful. I say that in a concerned way with no other motive. Stop now or keep going, as long as you are healthy that is all that matters. xxxxxx

Thank you hun. I know what you mean, I think I just want some more fat to go from my belly, hopefully around 10 stone it will mostly gone.

thank you :)

You looked absolutely lovely in your pictures. You have doen so well and everyone in your family and circle of friends will be so delighted for you. Take care on refeed, watch portion sizes and eat little and often to keep the hunger pangs at bay. lots of luck

I love seeing people's before and after pictures, and then you see the amount of time it took! its nothing, couldnt do this on any other diet.

your pics are lovely, you look great and I cant wait until I have that much of a differene to put up my own.

I love seeing people's before and after pictures, and then you see the amount of time it took! its nothing, couldnt do this on any other diet.

your pics are lovely, you look great and I cant wait until I have that much of a differene to put up my own.

It will come in no time at all hun, I was going to carry on for another month on LT but thought I was happy with my weight and just wanted to tone up. Feels wierd eating again though lol

Back