Step 1 Sole Source A rarity... A bloke :)

Thanks for post. You know you sound really inspiring with how you feel on SS and how your doing.... I'm also not hungry at all, though I do crave food.... And dream about it....

Your probably right, best to have no set goal and just work really hard... I just want to feel and look better for me!

I can't wait to see the changes by Christmas... Quite exciting :)

I've been trying to drink about 8 pints a day, which I think is approx 4 litres. I used to hate water and only drink coke, but now I only have the water and I'm doing good.... WE WILL DO THIS! :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Thanks for post. You know you sound really inspiring with how you feel on SS and how your doing.... I'm also not hungry at all, though I do crave food.... And dream about it....

Your probably right, best to have no set goal and just work really hard... I just want to feel and look better for me!

I can't wait to see the changes by Christmas... Quite exciting :)

I've been trying to drink about 8 pints a day, which I think is approx 4 litres. I used to hate water and only drink coke, but now I only have the water and I'm doing good.... WE WILL DO THIS! :)

I know what you mean about the cravings, it will pass though honestly. I craved cheese, ham, piccalilli baguette for a good few days!!! Of all the things!

You won't have to wait until Christmas to see the changes, I bet you at least one person comments by Wednesday next week. I'm all tummy and have seen a massive reduction.

I too used to drink coke (a lot) lol.. One of my downfalls.... Hehe,

Just killed myself outside, went for a run (which I have never been able to do for more than 2 mins) and added some lunges, burpes, press ups and squats. My brother in law is a marine and swears by cross fit, so will be introducing a bit of that....

Bayboy said:
I know what you mean about the cravings, it will pass though honestly. I craved cheese, ham, piccalilli baguette for a good few days!!! Of all the things!

You won't have to wait until Christmas to see the changes, I bet you at least one person comments by Wednesday next week. I'm all tummy and have seen a massive reduction.

I too used to drink coke (a lot) lol.. One of my downfalls.... Hehe,

Just killed myself outside, went for a run (which I have never been able to do for more than 2 mins) and added some lunges, burpes, press ups and squats. My brother in law is a marine and swears by cross fit, so will be introducing a bit of that....

Hiya, weird cravings I think may be the norm, but you right they are lessening! Hooray! :)

I cannot wait to a some changes, don't really mind if others notice, I just want to see all the differences, and sooner rather than later would be even better! :)

Well done you with the run... I think that's fab, I can't manage 1 minute! I can walk for hours and enjoy walking but running... Yuck!! Keep it up though if your enjoying it... It can be excellent... Just be careful not to overdo it when your on so many less calories...

You had a good day today? x

Hiya, weird cravings I think may be the norm, but you right they are lessening! Hooray! :)

I cannot wait to a some changes, don't really mind if others notice, I just want to see all the differences, and sooner rather than later would be even better! :)

Well done you with the run... I think that's fab, I can't manage 1 minute! I can walk for hours and enjoy walking but running... Yuck!! Keep it up though if your enjoying it... It can be excellent... Just be careful not to overdo it when your on so many less calories...

You had a good day today? x

Well, a little update for me...

I am a secondary teacher by day, and photographer by night. Today I photographed a wedding, and really was worried about being tired. Well, im not! Met the bride at 10am and have just got home. With all my weddings on booking I include the couple supplying a lunch. So, when their lunch was served 2 portions of starter, main and desert where bought down. lets just say my assistant ate 6 courses!

One massive change I have noticed is the fact that I didn't sweat half as much as I used to, it was amazing!

Hows are you?

That's fab... Your lucky assistant, bet he was chuffed! I've also just been at a wedding yesterday... I managed to just have a third of chicken breast and one broccoli Florette, so think yesterday was an SS+ day... I was worried but my willpower held out and I felt so much stronger for passing on the alcohol, starter and puddings!

I'm good thanks, I'm weighing tomorrow evening and hoping got a good loss... Though to be honest, my main aim is to get my first stone, and I only need two pounds for that, so I'm hoping for that, though let's be honest, the more the merrier! :)

That's fab... Your lucky assistant, bet he was chuffed! I've also just been at a wedding yesterday... I managed to just have a third of chicken breast and one broccoli Florette, so think yesterday was an SS+ day... I was worried but my willpower held out and I felt so much stronger for passing on the alcohol, starter and puddings!

I'm good thanks, I'm weighing tomorrow evening and hoping got a good loss... Though to be honest, my main aim is to get my first stone, and I only need two pounds for that, so I'm hoping for that, though let's be honest, the more the merrier! :)

Well done on holding out :) I was quite lucky that we ate in a seperate room, so no one noticed that I didnt eat. My lucky assistant is my Wife, so she was chuffed!

I have my weigh in tomorrow at 3.30, so fingers crossed I break that 2 stone in a month mark. Im sure you will hit your target!! :) You go girl.

Here is a couple of photos from yesterdays wedding for your viewing pleasure! :) more can be found http://www.facebook.com/wavephotographygosport

outdoor.jpgThe couple.jpg

What do you think?

The photos are amazing, just peeked your Facebook too and there excellent! You obviously love photography and it shows through in your pics!

Fingers crossed well both get our goals tomorrow! We've both been good so there's no reason why not!

Ah, your lucky wife, bet she enjoyed the meals, wedding good is normally good! :)

Let us know how you get on tomorrow, good luck! I'll let you know how I do too :)

Hi Babyboy

Your doing great! Its really motivating that people are already starting to notice.
Like you I LOVE Chinese and have been watching Chinese Cooking made easy. I think I will invest in a new wok and streamer as the food just so much nicer than my local ******

Good luck on with your WI tomorrow

The photos are amazing, just peeked your Facebook too and there excellent! You obviously love photography and it shows through in your pics!

Fingers crossed well both get our goals tomorrow! We've both been good so there's no reason why not!

Ah, your lucky wife, bet she enjoyed the meals, wedding good is normally good! :)

Let us know how you get on tomorrow, good luck! I'll let you know how I do too :)

How did you do? Im just back from my CDC and I lost 6Lbs, taking me through the 2 stone in a month mark! Super chuffed, infact im ecstatic! Ive also lost 5 inches off my waist since i started... Im proper happy...

So, how did you do?.... Im dieing to hear!!

Hiya... I've just got in...

Firstly huge well done to you, that is amazing! And two stone in 4 weeks is superb! Well done!

I only lost 2 and 3 quarter pounds this week :-(

Don't understand it... I've stick 100%
My cdc think I may be drinking to much water and she has given me some Ketosticks to check I'm in ketosis!

So hard as there is nothing more I can do!

Bah to too much water, I drink like a fish! Sorry to hear it didn't go as you had hoped. I bet it's tough, but you will get through it, the alternative is unthinkable! You have come to far!!

I bet you loose more next week, infact I would put money on it!!

I comment I read on the forum somewhere....

Being Fat is hard, loosing weight is hard..... Now choose your hard!!!!

Your right, there is no alternative... This is the way forward, and as you say a loss is a loss its going in the right direction!

I love that quote... Being fat is hard and though this is hard also, there is a light at the end of this tunnel!

I'm gonna work extra hard this week and try to bring in some exercise.. I did a fitness DVD last night, it was HARD! but I felt much better for it! :)

Your right, there is no alternative... This is the way forward, and as you say a loss is a loss its going in the right direction!

I love that quote... Being fat is hard and though this is hard also, there is a light at the end of this tunnel!

I'm gonna work extra hard this week and try to bring in some exercise.. I did a fitness DVD last night, it was HARD! but I felt much better for it! :)

Glad you feeling better today :) Its expected that you will fluctuate during this "experience". Im glad the exercise helped, I always feel better afterwards! I know, I wish I had taken note of the user that wrote that quote, its brilliant. Well today is the furtherest point from our weigh in, the cuboard is again full of produce and raring to be eaten!

I think a monday weigh in is good, as its always downhill after tuesday! :) Chin up!

Bayboy said:
Glad you feeling better today :) Its expected that you will fluctuate during this "experience". Im glad the exercise helped, I always feel better afterwards! I know, I wish I had taken note of the user that wrote that quote, its brilliant. Well today is the furtherest point from our weigh in, the cuboard is again full of produce and raring to be eaten!

I think a monday weigh in is good, as its always downhill after tuesday! :) Chin up!

Yeah I'm feeling happier... Just got to get back into the right frame of mind! Yeah I think there will be good and bad weeks... I heard someone say their cdc thought weigh inns should be once a month as it gives a fairer result in the overall! Suppose that's what I should prob do, take a broader look and look at 4 weeks at a time... Goya get to 4 weeks first though!

I have loads of choc mint shakes for this week! Hmmm... Here's to a great week for us both!

im a choc mint feind too! I have the same everyday, Choc velvet for breakfast, choc mint for lunch and after work and then a chilli soup for dinner. yummy!

Ah, I'm only allowed three products a day, so I normally have choc mint for breakfast, soup for lunch and choc mint for tea... Might go wild today and have all three choc mints today... Living dangerously! LOL!

How you doing today? Just had a nice cold choc chip.... Mmmmm. Also just put another hole in my belt.... And in the right direction this time :)

WOW! Well done you... making new holes in the belt is excellent! Its so nice when you can visually see the differences!!! =0)

I'm goodish, feeling slightly under the weather today and looking forward to going home from work soon to put my feet up and probably have an early night! It's sad, the kids don't stay at home on a Wednesday, but sleep at their Grandparents house, and i never make wild plans, normally I'm just thankful to be able to not watch cartoons and have a quiet evening... hehehe.....

I've got a manic day tomorrow, i'm out at a breakfast networking meeting at 7am, a 4 course from 9.30, then the office for the rest of the day.... Tomorrow is made even harder as i cant eat the breakfast, or eat biscuits to help the dull course pass quickly!!! But, an early night tonight, a great choc mint shake in the morning and i'm sure the day will fly by.... and then i have a 3 day weekend........ CAN'T WAIT!!!!

you up to much over the next few days and at the weekend?

Excellent job bayboy, being a guy you're not alone here, although I have to admit im incredibly jealous of that fact you lost 1lb less in your first week than ive lost in total across 3 weeks, keep the good work up!

Back