Step 1 Sole Source A rarity... A bloke :)

tomnkatesmum said:
WOW! Well done you... making new holes in the belt is excellent! Its so nice when you can visually see the differences!!! =0)

I'm goodish, feeling slightly under the weather today and looking forward to going home from work soon to put my feet up and probably have an early night! It's sad, the kids don't stay at home on a Wednesday, but sleep at their Grandparents house, and i never make wild plans, normally I'm just thankful to be able to not watch cartoons and have a quiet evening... hehehe.....

I've got a manic day tomorrow, i'm out at a breakfast networking meeting at 7am, a 4 course from 9.30, then the office for the rest of the day.... Tomorrow is made even harder as i cant eat the breakfast, or eat biscuits to help the dull course pass quickly!!! But, an early night tonight, a great choc mint shake in the morning and i'm sure the day will fly by.... and then i have a 3 day weekend........ CAN'T WAIT!!!!

you up to much over the next few days and at the weekend?

I know... It was a tough job making the holes mind, tough leather lol

I had a quiet night tonight, my wife babysits for a friend every Wednesday so she can go to college, so Wednesday is always a "boys night in", my dogs get to watch war films lol. That's good that you get a night off from the kids, we don't have any but love looking after everyone else's!! I spoil them rotten.

The rest of the week is manic for me, busy day at work tomorrow, a wedding initial meeting Thursday and Friday night. My bi weekly PT session with our personal trainer, then a night out with the boys on Saturday, were off to a steak tasting night, my favourite, but of course I will be good. Then Sunday I'm out driving a rescue boat for my sailing club... So yes, pretty busy..

But hey, we're nearly at Thursday which means we are not far off weigh in day :) woop woop!

Mono said:
Excellent job bayboy, being a guy you're not alone here, although I have to admit im incredibly jealous of that fact you lost 1lb less in your first week than ive lost in total across 3 weeks, keep the good work up!

It's funny how men tend to be too manly to be on such forums, it I love them and clearly you do too! Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the weight loss, it will come eventually and levels out. I can't see your stats (on iPad) but maybe you have less to loose than I do... The heavier you are the quicker it's meant to come off.

Also love the fact that this forum has ads for pizza express!!! Lol talk about inappropriate

tomnkatesmum, whats your real name? Im Tom :) Feels odd saying your username...

Anyway, heres a photo of a months progress..

Before and so far!! :)

Before.jpg

well done! The difference is incredible in the photos. You have done so well! I literally can't believe the difference. You must feel so good!

I had my third weigh in last night and lost 3 pounds. Felt like a small loss compared to my previous 2 but I have lost 19 pounds in 3 weeks which is something to be proud of. Just feels strange when you do just as well with the diet but then loose less. Hopefully going to loose 4 or 5 pounds next week though

well done! The difference is incredible in the photos. You have done so well! I literally can't believe the difference. You must feel so good!

I had my third weigh in last night and lost 3 pounds. Felt like a small loss compared to my previous 2 but I have lost 19 pounds in 3 weeks which is something to be proud of. Just feels strange when you do just as well with the diet but then loose less. Hopefully going to loose 4 or 5 pounds next week though

Thank you. Yes I do feel great, although my clothes are getting far to big for me now, and don't really want to do to much interim shopping.

How much water are you drinking? I only ask as I really do think thats the key to this diet, both for beating any hunger or pangs and for shifting the weight. Lets put it this way, my pee has been nothing but clear for over a month now and I can say that wasn't the case AT ALL before. Lizzie, also remember that a loss is a loss and thats what counts. Men apparently tend to loose weight quicker than women anyway.

Keep going, it WILL happen!

I know... It was a tough job making the holes mind, tough leather lol

I had a quiet night tonight, my wife babysits for a friend every Wednesday so she can go to college, so Wednesday is always a "boys night in", my dogs get to watch war films lol. That's good that you get a night off from the kids, we don't have any but love looking after everyone else's!! I spoil them rotten.

The rest of the week is manic for me, busy day at work tomorrow, a wedding initial meeting Thursday and Friday night. My bi weekly PT session with our personal trainer, then a night out with the boys on Saturday, were off to a steak tasting night, my favourite, but of course I will be good. Then Sunday I'm out driving a rescue boat for my sailing club... So yes, pretty busy..

But hey, we're nearly at Thursday which means we are not far off weigh in day :) woop woop!

Boys night in sounds fun... i ended up in bed at 8pm.... just felt shattered, but feeling so much better today! =0)

I'm also delighted I did have a night off from the kids, seems they got up at about 4am this morning to start the day!!! my poor mum!!

Sounds like a very busy week ahead, but also a fun one... the steak night sounds delicious, well would if you weren't just having the water... however, this diet has made me realise I do not need food to have a good time... just being with family and friends is great and i don't need food to make it better... water and god company is great,... also being sober when your friends have got silly drunk is rather amusing and great when you want to wind them up the next day!!! LOL!!! (Evil Cackle!!)

Weigh in day still seems an age away, but thats good as i want a good weight loss!!!! I'm seriously hoping to get into the 13's this WI.... and that would be amazing as i haven't seen the 13's for far to long!!! =0)

tomnkatesmum, whats your real name? Im Tom :) Feels odd saying your username...

Anyway, heres a photo of a months progress..

Before and so far!! :)

View attachment 64908

Hi Tom, I'm Susan :wave_cry:

The photos..... ARE. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Well done to you... the difference is amazing and you should be sooooooooooooooooo proud of yourself.... you have, and are doing amazingly!!! Roll on this week eh?!?!?!?

tomnkatesmum said:
Boys night in sounds fun... i ended up in bed at 8pm.... just felt shattered, but feeling so much better today! =0)

I'm also delighted I did have a night off from the kids, seems they got up at about 4am this morning to start the day!!! my poor mum!!

Sounds like a very busy week ahead, but also a fun one... the steak night sounds delicious, well would if you weren't just having the water... however, this diet has made me realise I do not need food to have a good time... just being with family and friends is great and i don't need food to make it better... water and god company is great,... also being sober when your friends have got silly drunk is rather amusing and great when you want to wind them up the next day!!! LOL!!! (Evil Cackle!!)

Weigh in day still seems an age away, but thats good as i want a good weight loss!!!! I'm seriously hoping to get into the 13's this WI.... and that would be amazing as i haven't seen the 13's for far to long!!! =0)

I have never been a big drinker so missing out on the beer isn't a problem. The steak on the other hand :)

I know that I won't be tempted in the slightest, after all its way in day on Monday :) we are both going to have a great weigh in, just you wait, all this effort your putting in will pay off! I was told yesterday by my better half that I stopped snoring a couple of weeks back :) that's a real bonus for all :)

You will hit the13's I'm sure, if your following the diet your loosing. My next mini goal is to see the 15's, that will be amazing. I have forgotten how long I've been doing this, but can remember that I need to start on stage two on the 4th December, at least for a week :) hoping to be in the 14's by then.. Or at least low 15's.

Wedding meeting went well tonight, am expecting them to book :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi Tom, I'm Susan :wave_cry:

The photos..... ARE. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Well done to you... the difference is amazing and you should be sooooooooooooooooo proud of yourself.... you have, and are doing amazingly!!! Roll on this week eh?!?!?!?

Hi Susan. Nice to meet you. Thanks for the comment about the photo, I'm amazed at the change in a month too! It's so good :) I hope you did a before photo? It's a great way to gauge the losses. How you doing tonight?

Bayboy said:
I have never been a big drinker so missing out on the beer isn't a problem. The steak on the other hand :)

I know that I won't be tempted in the slightest, after all its way in day on Monday :) we are both going to have a great weigh in, just you wait, all this effort your putting in will pay off! I was told yesterday by my better half that I stopped snoring a couple of weeks back :) that's a real bonus for all :)

You will hit the13's I'm sure, if your following the diet your loosing. My next mini goal is to see the 15's, that will be amazing. I have forgotten how long I've been doing this, but can remember that I need to start on stage two on the 4th December, at least for a week :) hoping to be in the 14's by then.. Or at least low 15's.

Wedding meeting went well tonight, am expecting them to book :)

Yeah, you will stay strong, you have such conviction! Hope you enjoy the time with your mates even if you can't enjoy the steak and beer!

Yep, we are gonna have great WI's... I cannot wait to see the 13's, can't see you're stats at the mo, I'm on my phone, how far to go till the 15's?

I'm meant to break first week on December too I think, but I'm away on holiday towards the end of December and would quite like to get as much off as possible before then...

Glad wedding meeting went well... :)

Bayboy said:
Hi Susan. Nice to meet you. Thanks for the comment about the photo, I'm amazed at the change in a month too! It's so good :) I hope you did a before photo? It's a great way to gauge the losses. How you doing tonight?

The photo is amazing.. You should be so proud of yourself! Just think how it will look in December! Yeah I got my little boy to do some before photos... He's a budding photographer... Not planning to share mine though... Still need to see more but its all going in the right direction... :)

Excellent. A budding photographer eh? Good job, its great fun! As of last monday i was 16 stone 13lbs, so hoping that in another week or two I will be in the 15s :) I went to go outdoors tonight and was trying on large tshirts for the first time that I can remember.

Going anywhere nice at the end of December? You will so be in the 13s on monday!! :)

Bayboy said:
Excellent. A budding photographer eh? Good job, its great fun! As of last monday i was 16 stone 13lbs, so hoping that in another week or two I will be in the 15s :) I went to go outdoors tonight and was trying on large tshirts for the first time that I can remember.

Going anywhere nice at the end of December? You will so be in the 13s on monday!! :)

He loves it... Always takes the camera at weddings and wanders round taking photos of everything... He's quite good too! :)

16.13 and already talking about the 15's... I LOVE your enthusium! You really help keep me focused! :)

Yes, I will get to the 13.s this week... Well I'd better.. I wish I had your belief, but then I suppose you've had such fab losses each week... Hopefully mine will pick up this week! I certainly haven't cheated and having been having the recommended 4-5 points a day so there no reason not for a good result!

I have got an amazing break planned for December and cannot wait! Me, my hubby and our two kids, my parents and both my brothers there partners and kid are all going to Egypt for two weeks! It is an all inclusive holiday and we'll be there for Christmas and new year! I cannot wait, however I want to be as slim as possible for it... I will not be the fat auntie this year so I MUST stick to this 100% until xmas to ensure I do the best I can do! :)

He loves it... Always takes the camera at weddings and wanders round taking photos of everything... He's quite good too! :)

16.13 and already talking about the 15's... I LOVE your enthusium! You really help keep me focused! :)

Yes, I will get to the 13.s this week... Well I'd better.. I wish I had your belief, but then I suppose you've had such fab losses each week... Hopefully mine will pick up this week! I certainly haven't cheated and having been having the recommended 4-5 points a day so there no reason not for a good result!

I have got an amazing break planned for December and cannot wait! Me, my hubby and our two kids, my parents and both my brothers there partners and kid are all going to Egypt for two weeks! It is an all inclusive holiday and we'll be there for Christmas and new year! I cannot wait, however I want to be as slim as possible for it... I will not be the fat auntie this year so I MUST stick to this 100% until xmas to ensure I do the best I can do! :)

Well the Steak night went really well, and it was a really good laugh. A couple of the boys tried to put some steak my way and really didnt understand what I was doing, but they will in time. They where certainly all very impressed with the weight loss and complementary.

16.13 was nearly a week ago! Mondays weigh in will be less, and even if its only few pounds its a loss. Im ready for when the diet losses slow down so it wont be a shock. Ive got to be realistic, im not going to loose 2 stone every month!!

Im sure you will be in the 13s you just wait and see. Where are you going in Egypt? I love Egypt, Ive been three times. My fav place is the nice, you cant beat a nile cruise!! Im sure you will be slimmer than you had ever expected for the holiday.

Are you still concerned about cheating? You will really get past that stage, I dont even think about being on the diet its got that good :) Im sure it will come to you. Did an hour of Personal training today and expected to have died, but my fitness levels have gone through the roof, im so so chuffed!

Bayboy said:
Well the Steak night went really well, and it was a really good laugh. A couple of the boys tried to put some steak my way and really didnt understand what I was doing, but they will in time. They where certainly all very impressed with the weight loss and complementary.

16.13 was nearly a week ago! Mondays weigh in will be less, and even if its only few pounds its a loss. Im ready for when the diet losses slow down so it wont be a shock. Ive got to be realistic, im not going to loose 2 stone every month!!

Im sure you will be in the 13s you just wait and see. Where are you going in Egypt? I love Egypt, Ive been three times. My fav place is the nice, you cant beat a nile cruise!! Im sure you will be slimmer than you had ever expected for the holiday.

Are you still concerned about cheating? You will really get past that stage, I dont even think about being on the diet its got that good :) Im sure it will come to you. Did an hour of Personal training today and expected to have died, but my fitness levels have gone through the roof, im so so chuffed!

Some people just don't understand about this diet! I went out before and said I was doing it but still kept being offered food!

16.13 a week ago! Can't wait to hear how you've done this week!

Were going to a Hilton in sharm. We've been 3 times before and love it! I can't wait to get back! Though my family are worried, as its all inclusive, I think they all think I'll lose weight before I go and gain it all in the two weeks were away!...

I am fine on the diet but when the losses are low seems a shame to have such a low loss and not be eating food!! But I know it will add up...

I was looking at photos last night and realised there are hardly any of me, think its because I don't like how I look, but such a shame... I want some fun photos of me and the kids but where IM not embarrassed about how I look... This Christmas should be good... Just gotta keep going for it, nearly been doing this 4 weeks now, can't believe I've stuck to it 100% this whole time, never truthfully thought if manage one week! :)

Its really impressive that we have stuck for it for this amount of time and been 100%

I had a bit of a wardrobe clear out tonight, it was great, threw loads of work shirts out and now have some room for new ones! There were some nice fitted shirts I had bought, but am now to small for them, Gutted! Also shorts and trousers have gone, and others that I had bought and never worn are out for the wearing :)

There are not to many photos of me, as I tend to be behind the camera. If you are anywhere near Portsmouth feel free to come along to my studio for some family photos :) Weigh in tomorrow, and im going for a realistic 5lbs :)

Hey Tom,

Best of luck for your weigh in tonight... i cannot wait to hear how you've done this week! =0)

Well, had my weigh in at 3 this afternoon..... another 5lbs gone!! Woop woop.

How are you doing?

Hi Tom. That's fabulous! Well done... Really pleased for you mate :)

I've just got back and I lost 2 and one quarter of a pound... Know what that means????

I'm in the 13's! Hooray! Only just, but still in the 13's! I have now lost 17 pounds in 4 weeks! :)

Back