A reminder

funkystrut

Just thought I start this post to remind myself why I am here....guys join in please!

To be in less pain from two prolasped disc and sciatica.
To able to cycle, run, skate, skip ...infact do everything with my DD so that she can look back and say she had the best childhood ever!:family2:

Probably to get thin...

Ride on roller coasters with my children - keep up on cycle trips - buy clothes on the high street

what a great post funky!! itll be good to have everything in one place so we can look at it whenever we feel a bit low...

ok the reasons i am here...and what i should remember everyday is..
1...to be able to travel and climb mountains and run around and not die in the process
2...to prove to myself that i am worth it, and that i can be whoever i want to be
3...to be comfortable and happy
4...and the one that im sure most people will have as a reason.... to prove to everyone that let me down,, backstabbed me, lacked belief in me etc..to prove to them that i can do it..and that i will...:D

MUST KEEP IT UP.....I CAN DO IT......WE ALL CAN...:) XXX

I want to be slim and healthy
I want to wear nice clothes that look good on me, instead of crying when nothing fits.
I want to have loads of confidence
I want people to look twice :) lol

i want to get rid of the most enormous spare tyre in history.i want to get on a plane without bein terrified the belt wont fit, started this diet the day after i came home from hols an the belt only barely fitted,one more pound an id have to b gettin the extension imagine how embarrassin that would b
i want to feel healthy, and glam when i go out instead of hidin in corners cos im the biggest in the place

i want to get rid of the most enormous spare tyre in history.i want to get on a plane without bein terrified the belt wont fit, started this diet the day after i came home from hols an the belt only barely fitted,one more pound an id have to b gettin the extension imagine how embarrassin that would b
i want to feel healthy, and glam when i go out instead of hidin in corners cos im the biggest in the place
Me too....all the same reasons too.....stick it us on this forum and what yourself shrink!!

I'd like to look and feel glamourous.
I'd like to be the mum who can run around with her kids and play rather than just sitting on the bench like a spectator.
I'd like to learn to eat food sensibly rather than if it's going out of fashion.
I'd just like to be comfortable within myself.

i want to sit on a chair without bein afraid it will break,i want to go into any shop i want to buy clothes not just the fat shops,jesus who started this ,i could go on for hours more its like a release ,a demon inside me has been unleashed,id love to eat only when im hungry not 24/7
id love to wear nice underwear not big huge knickers to hold me belly in,(would love to wear a thong) ,i hate the flabby belly bits that hang down
im gonna look at this postin every time im tempted to break out
i think thats enough for now but believe me i could go on and on and on,,,,,,,,

i want to sit on a chair without bein afraid it will break,i want to go into any shop i want to buy clothes not just the fat shops,jesus who started this ,i could go on for hours more its like a release ,a demon inside me has been unleashed,id love to eat only when im hungry not 24/7
id love to wear nice underwear not big huge knickers to hold me belly in,(would love to wear a thong) ,i hate the flabby belly bits that hang down
im gonna look at this postin every time im tempted to break out
i think thats enough for now but believe me i could go on and on and on,,,,,,,,

Guilty as charged......fallen off the wagon and have got back on now!!1 This helped me....hope it does the same to you and not the opposite! :)

funkystrut said:
Just thought I start this post to remind myself why I am here....guys join in please!

To be in less pain from two prolasped disc and sciatica.
To able to cycle, run, skate, skip ...infact do everything with my DD so that she can look back and say she had the best childhood ever!:family2:

Have you been offered the op for the prolapsed discs Hun? I had it at the end of march... Woke up no more leg pain !

better now in my life, then later i guess, not really seeing it as a punishment, rather an investment for the future

i know it will help me,im havin a tough day and now im just thinkin about that seatbelt on the plane

LOL! that's happened to me and the air steward walked passed thinking I was fine coz I was wedged in and could not get up for the whole journey.....nearly peed during the landing. I was so greedy I even ate my DD dinner and bfast...and anything DH didn't eat...on top of that I remember having a BigMac on departure.....could go on and on....the best one was we nearly missed our flight and they called out our names the last time...my hubby and daughter made it on time by sprinting through the departure gates.....I had to stop at the departure lounge coz I nearly go an asthma attack.

Asthma is another reason why I wanna lose the weight! Would love to be able to sprint through departure gates and still be fine for the flight.

Have you been offered the op for the prolapsed discs Hun? I had it at the end of march... Woke up no more leg pain !
I have heard pros and cons about the op....some say it was fine and some are still in pain....I am going to try to fix it myself...by losing weight...if it still continues after that the I may consider it....luckily the consultant is pro not to intervene and has said that it will help a lot when I lose the weight. I know it's put a lot of pressure and pain but there are good days and bad days. I guess I am just going through a bad week. Will get through it.

Back