• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a shocking discovery !!

finding my way again !
well today has been one of those day that you just do really mundane things, you know, shoppin (food) banking, washing etc, but that said i made a startling & somewhat shocking discovery today.
I am actually quite enjoying my life at the moment :eek: , i can't remember the last time i could honestly say that.
i am getting a bit of a social life, making new friends, starting to look fairly good & all thanks to this wonderful site.
so a massive :thankyou: to everyone :D :D :D :grouphugg:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey lady,

Thats brilliant! I'm really pleased that you are feeling good about life, it makes such a difference to everything!! You are a lovely person, and deserve happiness, so don't be surprised :) long may it continue!

ahhhhhhh its great to hear someone so full of life and happy, it is really inspirational for a newbie like me to hear!!!

76lb lost is an amazing amount no wonder you feel so great - well done you :D

jelly belly
awww thats brill
i dont start my cd till tomorrow but just the thought of what i can achieve has put a smile on my face
i feel so positive

you have done so well

kaz xxx
That's so nice to hear it's funny how body image can change your mood, i have noticed the same thing, enjoy it!!!!!!!!!