A tip for those toilet troubles!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Most of us seem to at some point suffer from constipation. I also understand LT is recommended to be done with fibre clear, i did this both times.
What i didn't know and have only recently learnt is IF you are taking a fibre suppliment and you do get constipated STOP taking the extra fibre!!
If you don't it will make constipation worse, Why oh why did no one tell me this before?
You are advised to stop the fibre and take a laxative to ah-hem....shift the blockage, when you are clear THEN you can start with fibreclear or whatever extra fibre you were having again.
There i was loading up on the fibreclear,wondering why it was getting worse:rolleyes:

Sorry if you all already knew this but i was shocked because i had never been told this by my pharmacist.

thats great i didnt know that thanks sweetie!... actually now i come to think about it..mine did go away when i used a ducolax and no fibreclear...good to know...
wish they would have told us though! x

Happy to help guys!
I use dulcolax these days but maybe only 1 every 2 weeks. Saving a fortune on fibreclear,lol

week 1 over today - ducolax here I come!

;) Going for my week 1 weigh in today, will write on hand - get duclax.

Am late for work I sat on the loo for so long!

It's horrible i do feel for you, be careful with the dulcolax, try 1 first time you take them and see how that works for you. 1 for me was fine first time i used them but now i need 2 tablets. Be ready for it though, they can be a little aggressive, i don't want to worry you, i had the effect of them all day, everytime i had a shake or lots of water, so be careful.
Everyone is different though but i just wanted to pre warn you.

TMI alert but I'm not 'going' at all unless I use something!! I've been using entrolax - was worried it would affect ketosis as I can't find any one else on here who uses it. Works well though! (too well sometimes!)

Hi Starsy, you should be able to get dulcolax at any chemist hun. I'm glad the post was helpful to you, it's horrible being in pain, good luck!

Back