A whole lot of weight to shift.

TBH as nice as it was it wasn't as nice as the meals I have been having,you carn't beat home made food.

I know I shouldn't but starting to feel guilty for having a takeout and wished I had the salad I planned on having.

TBH as nice as it was it wasn't as nice as the meals I have been having,you carn't beat home made food.

I know I shouldn't but starting to feel guilty for having a takeout and wished I had the salad I planned on having.
Hi James,
try to remember that rotten guilty feeling the next time you get the urge for a takeaway, its a much nicer feeling when you manage to resist, you will get there, we all will :)

dont beat yourself up, you are doing fab. one takeaway isnt a big deal its when you're having takeaway every night that its a problem! just get back on the diet and exercise plan today and forget about it. x

OMG thats so fantastic - what a loss. keep up the good work :)

So, after feeling abit down for having a takeout I got up today feeling alot better and jumped on the exercise bike and did 20 mins - 7.6k. One problem though got a headache, it started to come last night hope it don't stay long.

Hope your feeling better soon James,

If you dont mind me asking, which make of excerise bike do you have? I'd love one but most i have seen (with out spending ridiculous amounts of money) have all had a max user weight of a lot less than i currently weigh so am warey of buying one.

Still got headache, I suspect I need glasses but have not got round to going for a check, really need to go get them checked out.

Bike done 15 mins 6.0k and weights.

Knee's giving me a bit of jip again so might give the walk round the block a miss this arvo, I have felt it start to click alot last few days now.

Hope your feeling better soon James,

If you dont mind me asking, which make of excerise bike do you have? I'd love one but most i have seen (with out spending ridiculous amounts of money) have all had a max user weight of a lot less than i currently weigh so am warey of buying one.

Begghead 8lbs off fantastic well done love!

Hi
you are doing well :) don't beat yourself up over one takeaway lovey, everything in moderation will be okay, and you can adjust your intake the following day :)

Unfortunately, i've had to say a big no no to takeaways, as they have played a big part in me reaching my original starting weight. Too many, too often I think :)

mzpiggy is right, when you do resist..the pride in achieving it makes it all worthwhile, but you have lost so much already, that i think one wee takeaway is allowed!...just don't get addicted like me ;)

I too am an exercise bike fan, and am on it every day. Keep up the good work :)

Went for my walk yesterday but knee was hurting today and didn't go but went to a garden centre and walked round there.

Hoping for a decent weigh in tomorrow as done well apart from the treat meal, but had that last week as well.

Good luck for tomorrow James I am sure you will be fine love. One takeaway will not ruin your week I AM SURE !

good luck for tomorrow James, not that you need it, you seem to be a machine when it comes to exercise and dieting. your doing amazingly well

Thanks everyone :)

Lost 4 pound, 3 away from my first century :)

Got a friend over from Spain so I'll be having this weeks treat meal tonight, and I wont be feeling guilty about it this week.

I also looked after my goddaughter last night so been up early today so feel abit tired but good thing is exercise done early, bike 15 mins 6.1k, and weights.

OMG James!! That is soooo sooo good m'dear well done have a good week and enjoy having your friend over you are doing so well !

Back