A whole lot of weight to shift.

Thanks everyone means alot :)

Had Fish and chips, shame the chips were pretty vile, fish was nice though and I left most the batter.

Good FOR YOU TO LEAVE THE BATTER i COULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT IN A RACE OF CATS ! Well done James have another good week this week 3lbs to your century!

Just changed my target weight to 233 pound from 250, what will take it out of the obease range and into the over weight class. A total of 20 stone, long way to go I know but one day I will get there.

Never really made mini goals, apart from wanting to get under 400 pound this year, what I'm well on my way to doing. But just made one of wanting to get to my half way point by my birthday whats late october, so 43 pound to lose and 13 weigh ins, so a average of 3.3 a week, I have been averaging roughly 4 a week upto now but obviously the weight loss might slow. I know not to get down if it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Just changed my target weight to 233 pound from 250, what will take it out of the obease range and into the over weight class. A total of 20 stone, long way to go I know but one day I will get there.

Never really made mini goals, apart from wanting to get under 400 pound this year, what I'm well on my way to doing. But just made one of wanting to get to my half way point by my birthday whats late october, so 43 pound to lose and 13 weigh ins, so a average of 3.3 a week, I have been averaging roughly 4 a week upto now but obviously the weight loss might slow. I know not to get down if it doesn't happen.

I have every confidence you will do it James. You will increase your exercise as it gets easier as you go along you'll see.:D

Up early today as a pissin fly wouldn't stop landing on me and waking me up :D

So weights done and bike 15 mins 6k.

Also done my walking today, while on said walk I seen someone I know and they asked if I'd lost weight :)

That's great!! It gives you a real boost when people notice your weight loss:D well done:D

Cheers.

Went for my walk today then went out to a reservoir and went for a little walk there as well. Friend had a couple beers, got to admit the smell of it was well nice but stayed strong.

oh good boy thats wonderful you didn't succumb to temptation just think another weigh in and you'll make the 100!

Back