A whole lot of weight to shift.

Well after having fish and chips, rump steak, 2 creamy pasta meals and lamb this week I have lost 4 pounds, really pleased with that.

Chippy for tea :)

Knee not better but went on exercise bike, and managed the best to date with 15 mins 6.7k, weights also done :)

very well done

Don't you just love having a facebook friends clear out, god know why I add people I have no interest in seeing what they get up to.

Cheers, I'm getting all the goodies I can have in now why I'm still this size as I know when I'm down another few stone it's going to get harder and I'll have to change some foods for better choices. But at the min there all good :D

Cheers mate, carnt wait till I have my loose skin, as it means I have got to my goal :D

Mum was well again today Rose, funny enough that's her name as well, well it's Rosemarie but nearly everyone calls her Rose.

Took her up the cafe again, she walked again this time pushing a wheelchair incase she needed to get in it, but she made it all the way there and back on foot :)

Still waiting to see if she can come home as the physio got her to make a cuppa earlier to see if her coordination was ok, it was. She is going to have to prove to them she can make it up some stairs soon.

They reckon there might be a bit of a problem as she is in Derbyshire atm and we live in Staffs, as they will have to get Staffordshire to come out and access the house, so if a space comes up in Burton hospital she will be transferred there, even if she does go there I carnt see it being long till she is home now.

how is your mum?

Coming on pretty well, cheers, posted a bit more above your post.

LOL just read it.
Sounds as if she is doing well,have you got 2 handrails on the stairs ,0if not social services can fit them,your mum can also be referred for a stair lift to social services

Great news about the four pounds, and about your mum! Many years ago I was hit by a car, and was in a coma for some time- once i had got over my acute injuries, I was sent to a rehab hospital, but at about this time I woke up, totally fine. (Apart from an inability to handle frustration, which has sort of worked itself out now, but wasn't a reason to be in rehab) Anyway- I had to go through a series of tests, took several days,to satisfy everyone that I really was ok. (I had been expected to stay there for some months) Then I went home.

Hope it is the same for your mum!

Good news on your mum then James, you will be looking forward to her returning home soon. Make sure you receive all the help that you are entitled to. Aww, another Rose blooming amongst us :)..only the best and nicest people are called that you know...hee hee ;)

Hope your day goes well.

My gran was called Rose as well, so would have to agree with you there :)

Mum is being sent to Burton tonight, some gear is being sent home tomorrow and hopefully Mum might be allowed home tomorrow, but Burton will probably assess her, couldn't keep her one more night at Nottingham as they need her bed.

Back