A whole lot of weight to shift.

Just wrote a load out then clicked off, oh well!

Cheers all, I'm so pleased I stayed focused and stayed on track during all the stuff with me Mum, as years gone by I would of gone straight back to the booze, but suppose that comes with getting more mature and taking a bit off responsibility.

Did 16 mins 7.2k on bike and did weights this morning and going to carry on my normal routine now Mum is home and my knee is a little better although not 100% right.

I did have my treat meal what seams like a lot off chippys in the last week, well it is a lot :D but I still lost and today is treat meal day :)

I feel like I have started again today for some reason and I'm 100% focused and determined I will get to goal what with being nearly half way there is great :)

Ham cob [well ham baguette] I had beetroot Mum had toms in hers. =

stock-photo-ham-salad-baguettes-on-rustic-table-with-tomato-garnish-22612210.jpg

Hi!
Gosh, I've just spent ages at work this morning reading your diary.
Wow, you have done SO well.... I just wanted to say that!
Laura : )

Cheers Laura :)

Bike done 20 mins 8.7k

Got darts tonight what I'm looking forward to and going to see my mates new dog before that, seen a pic and she looks beautiful.

Cheers, I'm fine just got in from taking Mum costco, she even walked round while pushing the trolly for support, was tired after tho.

Just apologise even if it wasn't your fault and put it behind you, it's not worth making yourself misarable. Just remember how ill your mother has been.

I've just been reading all you have achieved so far and I must say CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss. You are an inspiration. Well done.

She just got up for toilet and I did, now it's all forgotten :) I put it down to lack of sleep and me getting grumpy.

Last edited:
Yeah was nothing really just one of them things.

Bike done 15 mins 6.4k and weights done.

Going to have pasta and chicken from morrisons for tea I think.

So after the "fresh start" feeling I had at the start of the week it dwindled as the week progressed and didn't do any exercise yesterday as I couldn't be arsed still ate well tho, and got upto day and felt the same, I forced my self on the bike and did 15 mins 6.3k then did weights.

Did some measurements

Last months
Neck: 18
Chest: 59
Stomach: 61.5
Thighs: (L, R) 30 - 29
Upper Arm: (L, R) 15 - 17

This months
Neck: 18 [just over]
Chest: 57
Stomach: 59.5
Thighs: (L, R) 28 - 28.5
Upper Arm: (L, R) 15.5 - 16

Pleased to get my stomach into the 50's, and a total loss for the month at 7 inch, measurements are rough as it's hard to get a accurate reading, but they are defo going in the right direction.

Back