A whole lot of weight to shift.

aye I always always found that having an "unhealthy" meal seemed to register weight on the day after. Even though I was within my calorie intake for that day, and still losing in general. I would think its probably water retention or something!

You're doing fabulous, keep at it! xx

Cheers everyone :)

Everything going great at home thanks, thinking of taking Mum to Skegness or somewhere for the day on friday, will see if she is up/wants to later on. Taking her for dinner in a short time.

Went to the same garden centre that has a restaurant, got to say it's quite nice and I had the same as last time a pork dinner, although I'm not a big pork lover they cook it really nice up there, Mum had steak and chips but didn't like the steak so ended up giving her my pork and I had steak for 2nd day running.

Go you on the pound, bet you have a big loss next week! I only weigh in fortnightly after being discouraged about a billion times, and then consoling myself with something high cal, which works for me. (The weighing in fortnightly I mean. I can officially confirm the high cal consolation never ever works!)

I bet I don't have a good week, Just booked friday to monday away i a villa in padstow :D and cant go Cornwall without having a cream tea and got to go to one of Rick Steins places for grub, So best I can hope for is not a gain come weigh day, what will now be moved back to tuesdays, as it was when I first started. Cant wait to go away booked were I did because it's more private and Mum will feel better there than struggling round a hotel/B&B, a bit more expensive but should be nice long weekend away, going to the Eden Project, always wanted to go.

Sounds lovely and what a thoughtful ting to do, your mum will enjoy herself. I'd love to visit cornwall one day, i've heard it is beautiful.

Go, enjoy and don't worry too much about the scales..any damage is repairable :)

That's it, I'm going to have what I want, within reason still, not going to go off the rails and have a kebab for breakfast :D

Booked a extra night away on way back through Devon as I've always wanted to go Stonehenge, so going to go there Tuesday, there was a few places I fancied going but would of been to hard with the wheelchair so had to compromise but should still be a nice little break.

I love Cornwall, not been for a fair few years but will always keep going back as it's great.

Your plans sound fantastic, and as long as you can get back on track quickly, it shouldn't be a problem. I always apply the "keep my metabolism guessing" excuse in such situations!

Yeah as soon as I'm back then I'm going back to how I have been for the last 7 odd months and get back to my exercise everyday as somedays it's slipped, like today but I did clean the kitchen living room stairs and landing so did move just got back from shopping so it's all movement I suppose.

Good to hear you liked Padstow and Eden Project, not heard anyone say a bad word about it.

:jeaous: I so want to go to Rick Steins. I'm a true foodie at heart.

Don't forget that 1lb is still two whole packs of butter ! It maybe 1lb, but it's a damn good loss all the same.

I've booked a sourdough bread making class on Sunday. Just something I'd fancied having a go at for a while. Heavens only knows why - I'm not even eating bread and haven't for almost 2 months !

Saying that - got all the ingredients weighed out ready to make chocolate brownies in the morning. It's my birthday Saturday and my little boy is adamant that we bake tomorrow before I take him to nursery. As long as he blows out some candles, he'll be happy and the brownies cna then go to nursery too. Got a proper cake to make for him at the end of the month when it's his birthday. I'm sure he sees mine as a practice event !

Have a super break x

Still away but got signal so thought I'd just post that I took my other scales with me and I know they weigh more but for this week I'm going with them and I lost a pound what I'm pleased with

Well we decided to come home today rather than tomorrow, got back had chippy :eek:

That's it!!! I've had a mini blow out and now I'm back on track :)

Bike done think it was 6.6k 15 mins, and weights done.

Having chicken and veg for tea, and a couple of boiled spuds.

Well veg and chicken didn't happen and ended up having egg and beans on toast, what's ok calorie wise but is pretty boring.

Bike done 15 mins 6.5k.

Didn't want to do it today but forced myself, and now I'm glad I did.

Think I'm going to have a tuna steak and salad for tea, maybe a jacket as well.

Just been on me walk and right at the end my knee started hurting again, so going to rest it tomorrow and hope it's ok for next week.

Had salmon and salad with a jacket as they never had any tuna last night, having Beef Bourguignon and brown rice for tea.

Looking forward to the big match, hoping we get a win agains the mancs.

Back