A whole lot of weight to shift.

Really couldn't be arsed to go on bike this morning but did, 25 mins 10.2k, and just sat down for the first time as I have just cleaned the downstairs.

Cheers all.

Mum is doing great thanks, she went docs and they signed her off work for another 2 months and he said he dont want her going back till she had her check up at the hospital, that is in january, she has gone away for a couple days with me step dad to Skeggy.

No bike today, had me God kids, just took the dogs for a walk tho.

Got a stew going in the slow cooker for tea, already smells nice.

Since losing a few pounds I can defiantly feel the cold more, didn't use to get cold but quite chilly today. First stew I have made but looks stewish lol.

Stew wasn't bad for a first attempt doing one myself, on a side note, I knew dumplings were bad but jesus wept couldn't believe how much fat in suet!!!!!

Cheers all :)

Bike done 25 mins 10.3k, didn't have time for weights has I had to be somewhere.

Just had a foot long sub in town and still loads of stew left so will have that for tea.

Ohh I love dumplings using only flour n water but haven't had them for years guess they are still bad tho

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a shady little dumpling in the stew :D still fattening but couldn't resist.

As it's me birthday I allowed myself chippy but thing is I try and eat what I use to eat before I lost some weight and now I'm way to full, hope the scales are kind on monday :D Could of been worse I have been thinking of having a beer all day but so glad I never got any, just wish I never ate as many chips, feel like I'm going to burst!!!!!

Happy birthday :D its definitely good to treat yourself at least on your bday I'm aiming for 4lbs by mine so I can splurge lol

Back