A whole lot of weight to shift.

How are you feeling today? Hope its doing a bit better.. Have a good sunday :D

Hiya matey , typical innit !!! You do all that great work on your bike every week but pull your muscle in the night !!! Hope it heals soon fella !!!!! Take it easy and don't aggravate it !!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend buddy !!! K

Well groin feels great today and does not hurt, it was well painfull yesterday, if it still feels good tomorrow I'll go on the bike, might even go swimming if I can get up early enough.

Don't want to rush it though and for it to flair up.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Managed to lose 2 pound in the end.

Not sure weather to go on bike or give groin a couple more days rest, it feels fine today.

What does hurt is my thumb aas I was cleaning yesterday I went to open the fork drawer and something went up between mu nail and now it's bruised and throbing not sure if there is something stuck in there.

Well done on your weight loss James!!

Went on bike, did 15 mins and leg started feeling tight so stoped, going to rest it this week and start next week, going to have to be spot on with my food then this week, starting with no chippy tonight.

Felt weird getting up and not going on the bike but best to rest it, didn't have chippy last night but having my pasta from morrisons tonight.

Morning!
Best to give it a bit of a rest then to have to take weeks off with a bad injury. Well done for not having your chippy last night!!

oo ive been craving some pasta i think i might have me some :). have a nice rest, youll be back up and exercising in no time

Hiya James !!! Brilliant news of your 2pm loss !!!!!! You must have been brilliant the last few days to turn a 4lb gain to a 2lb loss !!!!!!!!!! Take it easy on your way back to exercise and thanks for the recent message you left !!!!!! Have a great week buddy ! K

Yeah all the staff there are getting a bit familiar now :D

Had a nice salad last night, family freind over from Spain anf there going out for tea but I really cant be arsed, might not bother, feel tired.

Had ham egg and oven chips for tea, only the one egg mind, was ok nothing like chippy chips though.

Went to watch machine gun preacher yesterday at conema and was pretty good, Sam Childers is a great man and a modern day hero.

Back