A whole lot of weight to shift.

Mmm I know, shame about the boy band as it's not my kind of music lol

Hi petal :) just found this section again do adding some new threads :)

How far through ur journey are u? Do u have a goal in mind? Xx

hope youre having a good weekend james :) oo hows your leg doing?

Hello Carly, started in feb so lost 10 stone 11 pound since then, I set a goal to lose 20 stone to get down to 16 stone 9 and go from there.

hope youre having a good weekend james :) oo hows your leg doing?

Weekend been soso, not done alot to be honest, hope yours has been more exciting :D

Leg is still not right, but going to go on the exercise bike tomorrow and see how I get on, didn't think I would miss it but I do :)

started in feb so lost 10 stone 11 pound since then

Congrats James, well done !! :D :happy096:
I've just been reading your diary now, keep up the good work :)

Wow that's amazing!!! And so quick :) well done u!!

Are u just doing ur own meal and exercise plan? How do u stay so motivated? Cx

Yeah just healthier eating and exercise, my main vice use to be alcohol bur havn't touched a drop since feb, and with the drinking come the eating after on takeaways/bad food.

I went Spain and stayed with a friend of the family for 3 months what was great as they have a pool and was in there and no takeaways around the area she lives really. Comr back and bought a exercise bike and some weights.

Food wise since getting back from Spain at the start of july I have still been having chippy once a week as a treat if I lose 3 or more pound, but as of this week I have cut it to every other week. Breakfast I have weetabix, then around 11am have a yougart, then 1ish have a sani and 2 bags of chrisps originally then to one bag, and from last week alternate days from sani and crisps to a bowl of soup. then a banana at 4ish then a main meal at 6ish either stir fry, spagbol, veg dinner, ssalad and jacket, tuna, then 4 crackers abit later, and also drink at least 3 litres of water a day.

I stay motivated because I have to if I want to live for more than a few years, I'm sure the way I was going I wouldn't of been about for much longer.

Wow that plan sounds brill :) how much exercise do u do? Cx

On the bike I started out doing 15 mins on a monday wednesday and friday, also doing a few weights on these days, nothing major. and a tuesday and thursday I would do 20 mins, and at weekends would go for a little walk. But other week did weights as normal but 25 mins everyday on bike, felt good, but pulled a muscle in my groin last weekend I think it was so didn't do any exercise this week, still feels dodgy but going to go on bike tomorrow and see how it feels, also weigh in day tomorrow so will have to see how that goes.

That's brill :) hope ur muscle eases and good luck for WI x

5 pound this week :)

Done bike 25 mins - 10.3k and weights.

Over the moon with that loss, esspecilly with no bike but was spot on with my food to compensate.

Cooking a stew for tea.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Well done!!! Just logged in to check your weigh in before the school run!!

Yay you!!! x

Yaaay weel sone on your loss! Its amazing how even eating better than we used to we can still see losses.. It really shows the roads we were on. Gladto hear that were able to tet you bike in :) your diet plan sounds good. I always find it hard to eat so frequently throughout the day. I used to eat maybe lunch and a huge very unhealthy dinner. Just adding breakfast and cutting back on dinner helped loads for me as well.. Whod of thought? Lol

Well done :D brill loss!! X

Not doing bike today, just feel tired and cant be arsed to be honest, will do it tomorrow and friday tho.

Back