A whole lot of weight to shift.

hey you! you're looking great! hope you had a good xmas and new year. how've you been? hows your mum doing? hope all is well x

Xmas was alright, quiet one, same for new year. Hope you had a good time :)

For the last few years we have had my mate, his wife and their kids over on new years day for a buffet, this year I thought I would do it, didn't think it would take 4 odd hours to do it, was worth it mind :D

The masterpiece!

Buffet1112.jpg

Had a little to much and had some for tea as well, as well as a few quality streets, the selection of 56 mini cakes were out this world, got them from costco.

Lets make this year a great one.

:grouphugg:

Yummy buffet!! Impressive. :)

Well done! Fab loss!! Xx

hey you look like youre doing well! congrats on the losses even over the calorie filled holidays :).. buffet looks super yummy

Hey James - 4lbs is fab! I lost 2lbs this week!!

Gold stars for us!

Emms x

Done the bike this morning, 12.something, cant remember, and just got back from a walk, nearly froze to death!

Well done James. :D:D
I am sat on the couch looking out of the patio door trying to get my self up to walk into town. Too lazy today - back to work tomorrow - will be walking to work (if its not raining!)
I'm thinking it would be a good idea to have a bike too - at least then I can't use the weather as an excuse...
Emms x

Hehe Emms! Well done James. X

Well done james.. You really do put us all to shame. Hows your stomach been?

Yeah I couldn't recommened a exercise bike any more, one of my best buys, brilliant esspecilly for over the winter months.

Stomach not 100% but it is a little better, thanks :)

Well not today, to ill to go on bike, maybe just a excuse but I'm sticking with it :D

Feel like crap so giving the bike a miss today, will be back on it tomorrow. Might go for a walk later, I'll see how I feel.

Back