A whole lot of weight to shift.

Just got back and they said she is going well and don't see why she cant start driving and working again when she's ready. Back in september for a scan.

Yaaay thats great news :D

Just had chippy for tea and wish I never, it was horrid. Say it all the time but not having it again for a long time think next takeaway will be a kfc.

Isnt it weird how stuff starts to not even taste as good as it used to? I had a chinese a few weeks back that used to be sooo good and dont get me wrong it wqs yummy, but i felt so sick after :(. But i suppose ita a positive change lol

Awww gutted that u didn't enjoy the chippy! Cx

Hi James (and everyone else!!)

Not been on for a couple of weeks but back now!!
Well done on yet another great weight loss James!!

x

Thanks everyone and welcome back Pinkelle.

12.8k on bike earlier.

U r a star ;)

Did not want to go on the bike today but forced myself, starting coming up with all sorts of reasons not to but soon snapped out of it! 13.1k done.

Well done for snapping out of it :)

Goos job gettting to it even when your mind is fighting against you. Ive been really slacking this week but i need to do like you and cast those negative thoughts aside and do it for my own good.

haha don't know about that, but still plodding on, hope you're well.

Had a look this morning and I'm down a pound but still got the weekend to loss another but wont be to dissapointed as i had chippy at the start of the week.

Glad this week as ended as I have found it hard going to do the bike, I have done it everyday but was hard. Going to enjoy the weekend of it.

Have a good weekend everyone.

So after knowing I'm only a pound down I have had pasta from morrisons for tea what is not to bad but mum and step dad had shepards pie and there was a little left only enough for a tea plate but yep you guessed it I have just ate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, back on track now :D

Im up and i just had dessert :( you arent alone.. Back on track for us now though!

Dont like you are up, I like the idea of getting back on track.

Back