A winning lottery number !!!

fillymum

synful soul
NOT !!!!!

The number that won the 6 million prize in the Spanish Christmas lottery was 31580 my number 31850................oh booger, damn' blast...............ah well not meant to be, perhaps next time for El Nino on the 06th January.

Awww I was gonna be your new bestest friend lol darn it .

Its closer than ive ever been hun cos i dont put it on lol - good luck for the next one

Awww I was gonna be your new bestest friend lol darn it .

Its closer than ive ever been hun cos i dont put it on lol - good luck for the next one

Honest you can be my new best friend without the lottery if you want tee hee !!!

NOT !!!!!

The number that won the 6 million prize in the Spanish Christmas lottery was 31580 my number 31850................oh booger, damn' blast...............ah well not meant to be, perhaps next time for El Nino on the 06th January.

Ahh - Bless.

It reminds me of a draw approx 10+ yrs ago when the jackpot was £20m and there was a bit of a scandal when a muslim guy won (caught out cos not supposed to gamble).

I got all excited cos I had all 6 numbers - - - trouble was, they were on 2 seperate lines. .I guess I didn't really lose - I go £20 out of it :wave_cry:

Back