A women watching her weight in Wales

Wow! Well done... I'd be over the moon!! 2 stone.... That would be my crimbo prezzie...lol. Well done though I bet you feel so much better!!! It's all about loving ourselves!!! Xx

Yep definitely, am in a show this Friday and had to have my dress taken in :D we're doing the music of Andrew Lloyd Weber, wish me luck lol.

Well 4lbs this week, happy with that especially considering that I started my monthlies this morning too.
That's 29lb in 6 weeks, more than 10 percent of my weight gone and ive dropped 5 bmi points so I gotta feel good about that.

Oh well done Joh! 4lbs is an excellent loss, and 29lbs in 6 weeks is fantastic :) BRAVO! x

Thanks Beverley, have been feeling down and a bit lousy the last couple of weeks so really needed the boost, and it's always nice to hear that you've been doing well from others, it's what keeps my motivation up to keep going.
I see you've been doing great too so :woohoo: to us :D

God, that's amazing....bet it felt fab having the dress taken in!!! A woman's idea of heaven!! Ha ha, you really are doing well, and I have to be honest you really keep me going, I know its hard but you'll feel great stepping out the weekend!!! By the way good luck ( or is it break a leg?) never know if I say the right thing.... Most of all enjoy xx

Awww thanks Avamum, I know what you mean, you really keep me going too, the support on here is so important.
Break a leg the traditional thing to say lol, bit nervous now but will enjoy it once I'm on the stage.
How's your week going so far?

Don't know why but this last couple of days I've been really hungry :( but another early night to avoid the hunger lol.

Does anyone else still get hungry despite being in ketosis, at least I assume I am as I haven't cheated at all, been having all 3 of my shakes and water but that's it.

I'm sat watching Biggest loser and all I can think of is food lol. I love the show, although think the exercise would kill me, although my partner who lost 10 stone years ago through exercise has said that once I'm at weight and eating again he's going to kick my butt lol.

Well so far so good this week, just had a client tell me I'm loosing weight too quickly and will disappear lol, he was worried about me in the cold, I assured him I have plenty of weight to see me through to spring lol.

Lol thanks Beverley, yep so far so good for 100% today too :D
Tonight's my show so getting a little nervous now, I'm only in the chorus but I love singing. It will also be the first time my parents meet my oh's parents tomorrow night at the show,tbought it might be easier if I was in stage for that lol.
Avamum, how's your week going, haven't heard from you in a couple of days x

Hi enjoy tonight! Bet it'll be fab!! Yeah I've been ok, had a sneaky weigh in ( weigh day is Sunday) and I've only lost 1lb... And I'm hungry and have a headache ... So feeling a bit crap!! Tried my dress on earlier and I'm not even sure if it looks nice on me now!! Think I'm just having a down day,

Oh hun, just keep your chin up, I'm sure you're dress looks amazing, plus we've all had weeks where our scales don't show our hard work but you may be surprised when you weigh on Sunday.
well the show went ok, a few errors here and there but thankfully my family coming to watch tomorrow lol.

Ok toilet talk, hadn't been for a few days so decided to take a couple of sennacot tablets,they worked slightly but mostly what came out seemed to be blood, lots and lots of it. Now feel a bit bloated and my tummy uncomfortable not having a good day :(

Oh my goodness!!!! Snap! I took some Sennokot last night to get things moving and had a "show" (you know what I mean girls) and my lower back/kidney area has been agonisingly painful all day! Right. I'm off to read up on this .... I'll let you know what I find out.

Oh. Sorry: how did the show go? Did your family love it? What are (were?) you singing? I hope you had a blast on stage, and had a fabulous weekend diet wise xx

Sorry to hear I'm not the only one suffering :(
The shows went well, we were singing the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber.
My family seemed to enjoy it and was nice to get lots of compliments on my dress and shrinking figure :D
Got my weigh in later so fingers crossed that all the dancing on stage paid off lol

Well 3 lb off so still going steady, have to stop getting on my scales though as they had me at 15st13 rather than the 16st1 that my cdc had me at lol, so I'm not quite out of the 16's yet :rolleyes:, next week though which will also be December yay:109:

Hey! 3lbs is brilliant :clap: but I know it can be frustrating when you just want to get to the next milestone .... I've actually been avoiding WI ( luckily I have all my products) because if I don't hit the 16s I may hurt someone (aka my scales :D)

I love ALW musical scores! I'm sure it was fabulous and you looked amazing as the 'Fabulous Shrinking Jo' xx I hope you had a brilliant 100% SS day too x

Hiya 'waves' well done on 3lb... My weigh in was Yesterday and I only lost 2lb, a little disappointed but onwards and upwards or downwards as the scale should be!!! Need to lose 5lbs in 10days eeekkk!! Think I'll need to go sole source but not sure I can do it!!
Glad the weekend was a success! Bet you looked amazing x

Aww thanks girls, Beverly, I'm sure you'll hit the 16's lol, what scale would dare tell you you hadn't ;)
Avamum, 5 lbs in 10 days is doable, it's weird I actually find SS easier simply because I find there's no thought process involved.
Come on girls we can do it :D

Back