A year to save my life

cyberjelly

Did anyone watch this on Sky.
Thought that the way it would be done was that the main trainer would be here in England encouraging her, and not employ someone else to look after her.
She did have a personal trainer here and some sort of diet suppied but no menthion of how she did it.:confused:

Thought Julie was fantastic at her weight loss, even if it didn't give you a great insight in to how she did it.

She has really inspired me to complete my challenege for this year as I signed up to complete a half marathon in Oct.
She completed 13 miles and both her starting weight and fitness levels were well below mine, I think if she can do it then so can I.:)

Just trying to get a picture of her finishing to stick on the wall to inspire me to keep up the training when things get bad.

Yes I watched it, I too was surprised that the trainer (can't remember his name) stayed in the US & employed somebody here in England. However, it worked she did so well, even when given bad news.

I am not sure if I enjoyed it. Was pleased she managed to stick with it and lose the weight, but I wish I knew how she did it. No mention of her diet or what she was eating at all, or what her 4 hrs of exercise each day were made up of.

Her fitness intructer in the UK hardly got a mention, when I suspect he was actually a huge factor in her weight loss journey.

Back