AAAAAHHHH OMG Jacobs Crackers....

Rocky Road

Oh no!!! I think I have this separate part of my brain, the part that makes good people do bad things lol. I only went and ate 4.... yes 4 Jacobs crackers. Oh dearie me. Of all the things! I couldn't have gone for an extra S&S food pack in desperation, no I went for Jacobs crackers which are carbs. I was in ketosis too and managing very nicely and down 11lb and then I go and do this. I was even saying "step away from the crackers" and next thing there I was stuffing them in my gob like an alien was controlling my body. I thought it was an impossibility to eat more than 3 without a drink!!! Well it isn't! :break_diet::eek: :mad::cry::sigh:

Hey, I've some black olive crackers from marks that are calling me from the cupboard lol I'm ignoring them so far. If they weren't my bf's I would chuck them!

I'd just pretend that it never happened and carry on as normal. It's a small blip, sometimes they happen. The worst thing would be to say sod it and continue on the carb feast! Are you able to get rid of them? Don't beat yourself up x

It's about 20 odd g of carbs for your blip. Not the best thing to have reached for, but not the worst either. If you get straight back on track it shouldn't kick you out of ketosis for long, but don't have anymore! ;)

Thanks Slim and Borders. I can't really throw them because the 2 packs are hubby's and I am trying to work around such things. I do blame him though because he wanted sausages and he was late home so I cooked them and they were staring at me and my tummy was rumbling and I was moaning and saying oh my I want a sausage lol. Then when he went out on call I grabbed the crackers so I think I can legitimately blame hubby :rolleyes:. I have got myself back in control now though. I am just putting it down to a blip and moving on because let's face it what else can I do really! Even if I am out of ketosis it isn't the end of the world because it only takes me 2 days to go in and that is following a day of very high carb food............. can you hear me talking myself round lol.

Just forget it and crack on hun, we all have blips. I found it hard being around kids bagels, ice cream etc at first, now I just drink my water and serve it up!

Give yourself time and get back on the wagon. If you can avoid, hide or move trigger foods then do so

Don't sweat it Xx

I ain't that sharp LOL Xx

Hehe sorry rocky road but your post really made me laugh!!! I think we can all identify with 'the little alien within'- mine tells me to buy bad things from Tescos and I have to listen as otherwise he threatens to take over the world.

Forget about today though hun and just get on with tomorrow- that's all we can do, we're only human after all. Xx

Oh not the crackers! I used to eat way too many in one go before lol.

I agree with everyone here, hop right back on and forget about the

Rocky Road said:
Even if I am out of ketosis it isn't the end of the world because it only takes me 2 days to go in and that is following a day of very high carb food.............

I wish I was the same! Takes me ages to get into ketosis :(

Thanks to everyone for the comments and support. I've had a chuckle reading them. Well the good news is that I used a ketostix this morning and am even pinker than ever. I have gone from neutral to light pink (yesterday) to a darker pink today which I am chuffed about. Even if they are not always accurate it helps me to believe that I am still in ketosis and the colour is darkening so I think that is good news :rolleyes:.

Ha ha oh yes my little alien is going to take over too but I've got Sigourney Weaver here to deal with it lol. Now why would I say that lol I don't even like that film. Oh well, it was the best I could come up with to fight back at the alien :). So today self control will be mine and I am going for 100%. No more Jacobs situations for me.

Oh yes I know about the sausage, I said to my Mum this morning I would have been better eating the sausage as less carbs.... doh, honestly isn't it crazy. I could have smacked myself in the eye after I did it.

Back