Aaaaggh! I'm a complete pig!

kjs1628

Surely....
Have had an awful weekend food-wise...Have drunk wine, eaten crisps, chocolate, cake, roast potatoes, lamb, bread, fajitas....

Can someone explain how the flexible sins work - can I be reprieved??? And what about ss foods - do people find they work?

Weigh in on Thursday, and after great first week (lost 5lb) I don't want to completely lose it. i do have a terrible habit of not being able to put a bad day behind me...

I guess I'm looking for reassurance - I DO want to do this and always knew this weekend was going to be bad, but wanted to start sw anyway.

Not a good start though, eh?

Flexi syns work in that you use as many syns as needed that day and then you don't beat yourself up over it, I tend to then then try and cut back a little bit with syns after the blow out or previous to it if I know its going to happen. You have not ruined it, you need to just carry on with the plan now, one or two days totally off track is much better than constantly being a bit off track all of the time xxx

im in the same boat! my 2nd weigh in is thurs! i had a chinese on friday as a friend came to visit from milessss away and then tonight i had a meal out and 2moro its a work do so another meal! im planning on exercising every day until thurs! swim swim gym gym haha

don't panic! just get right back on plan for the rest of the week and hopefully your body will forgive you for your blip and you may have a loss. try success express for the rest of the week.

if you have a gain or sts then at least you'll know why! i know it's only your 2nd week but if you learn to accept that from time to time you have to live a little and that may involve coming off plan and perhaps a little gain...it's no big deal. you just dust yourself off and get back on plan :)

Just get straight back on it and cut right back on your Syns til WI. If you can't repair it all befor WI then you will rectify it for next week

HI KJS

I am axactly like you can never seem to put a bad day behind me, seems to take me ages, but unfortunately it's the only way and really must be done asap otherwise you don't want all your hard work to come undone, you can do it go for it xx

Back