AAARRGGHH.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I AM SO BORED!!!!!!!

There is abolsutely nothing to do at work today and I am about to pull my hair out. Whats making it worse is that the tuckshop is staring right at me and I am sooooo close to getting some minstrels.

I hate days like this, makes me think about all the food I want to eat and stuff I could be doing if I was at home....hate hate hate it when it's quiet. It's actually not even quiet....IT'S DEAD!!!! :mad:

Sorry, rant over :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    i love minstrels i do ! but dont its not worth it, feel like **** afterwards. look at some fashion online if you can ,chin up babe xxxxxx

4. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    lol i hope you feel better now that you have had a rant hehehe I hope you have resisted them ministrels; but on a serious note this diet is harder when your bored, idle hands and all that jazz :)

5. abz

abz Gold Member

hands in the air and step away from the minstrels!!

you can resist!! hee.

abz xx

6. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks ladies, I am glugging some ice cold water and that seems to help!! :) against the cravings anyway....

7. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I'm bored too! Not much for me either, boss been out at meetings all morning. Done a bit of filing which for me is good lol! I'm thinking food too:mad:

What do you do?

8. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well I feel your pain!!! I am having a banana tetra for the first time - i like the banana shakes and thought would be similiar OMG its nothing like it, I think it is disgusting. so while I am forcing this down my work has just brought in huge platters of buffett food!! and I feel really hungry. This is hell!!

9. abz

abz Gold Member

you poor things!! i don't start until tomorrow, but i'll bet i'll identify then. i work with four guys who just eat constantly.

a xx

10. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I dont mean the diet is hell its actually pretty easy, its the best I have ever stuck to a diet. Its just today when this lovely smelling food is right in front of me! also on TOTM and I usually eat for britain in this week! its a real tester, but I will feel better for resisting!

I dont want to make it sound like the diet is hell cos its not :)

11. abz

abz Gold Member

well i'm really looking forward to giving it a go :D today is dragging. it's going soooo slowly. and all i want to do is go to this meeting and meet my cdc and get started!!

abz xx

12. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    its good u are so eager to get started. Have you done this diet before?
    I really cant sing its praises enough. I have tried every diet under the sun, start on monday and give up by friday but 2nd week in and I am still going strong and I so amazed! I thought at first no way can i do that eat shakes and nothing else! but its so surprising how easy it is!!
    Good Luck to you and keep coming on line it helps massivly! well i felt like sh*t about 10 mins ago when i posted above now I feel fine and the cravings gone, just by reading a few positive stories.
    Amazing!
    Good Luck :) :) :)

13. abz

abz Gold Member

i haven't done anything like cdc before. have done pretty much every other eating plan/group going though, ha. i wasn't sure about doing this but now that i've decided to i can't wait :D

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.