AAARRGGHH.....

Penpen

I AM SO BORED!!!!!!!

There is abolsutely nothing to do at work today and I am about to pull my hair out. Whats making it worse is that the tuckshop is staring right at me and I am sooooo close to getting some minstrels.

I hate days like this, makes me think about all the food I want to eat and stuff I could be doing if I was at home....hate hate hate it when it's quiet. It's actually not even quiet....IT'S DEAD!!!! :mad:

Sorry, rant over :wave_cry:

lol i hope you feel better now that you have had a rant hehehe I hope you have resisted them ministrels; but on a serious note this diet is harder when your bored, idle hands and all that jazz :)

hands in the air and step away from the minstrels!!

you can resist!! hee.

abz xx

I'm bored too! Not much for me either, boss been out at meetings all morning. Done a bit of filing which for me is good lol! I'm thinking food too:mad:

What do you do?

well I feel your pain!!! I am having a banana tetra for the first time - i like the banana shakes and thought would be similiar OMG its nothing like it, I think it is disgusting. so while I am forcing this down my work has just brought in huge platters of buffett food!! and I feel really hungry. This is hell!!

you poor things!! i don't start until tomorrow, but i'll bet i'll identify then. i work with four guys who just eat constantly.

a xx

I dont mean the diet is hell its actually pretty easy, its the best I have ever stuck to a diet. Its just today when this lovely smelling food is right in front of me! also on TOTM and I usually eat for britain in this week! its a real tester, but I will feel better for resisting!

I dont want to make it sound like the diet is hell cos its not :)

well i'm really looking forward to giving it a go :D today is dragging. it's going soooo slowly. and all i want to do is go to this meeting and meet my cdc and get started!!

abz xx

its good u are so eager to get started. Have you done this diet before?
I really cant sing its praises enough. I have tried every diet under the sun, start on monday and give up by friday but 2nd week in and I am still going strong and I so amazed! I thought at first no way can i do that eat shakes and nothing else! but its so surprising how easy it is!!
Good Luck to you and keep coming on line it helps massivly! well i felt like sh*t about 10 mins ago when i posted above now I feel fine and the cravings gone, just by reading a few positive stories.
Amazing!
Good Luck :) :) :)

i haven't done anything like cdc before. have done pretty much every other eating plan/group going though, ha. i wasn't sure about doing this but now that i've decided to i can't wait :D

abz xx

Back