AAM a week???

triage999

Gold Member
Currently just finished first week of TS..!! Was wondering if anyone else adds a meal once a week as something to look forward to and stay on the plan?

I've been craving chicken all week so was going to just have a leg on it's own?

What's peoples opinions on this?

Jx

Hey that's not a bad idea I might do the same, just to help with the cravings, Chicken without the skin must b ok as it's just protein so it can't kick u out of ketosis I suppose it's just some extra calories but not many considering we will have done TS all week, it could b a kind of reward for getting through a whole week on the TS

I add a meal about once a week - it works for me. And I am still losing weight.
GSQ

Brilliant, I have just eaten so fingers crossed not a major impact!!!! Was worth it though :0)

Well only a 3/4 gain after AAM last night, it'll be gone by tomorrow though I'm hoping!! :0)

Wow you ladies have more self control than me. I know if a slither of chicken passed my lips I would be a gonner! 3/4 of a lb is nothing! good luck for a lighter week ahead :)

Where abouts in devon are you from triage999?

AAM

I am planning to AAM on week 6 but will drop one sachet and add another 30 minutes of exercise (aerobic but not too strenuous). The meal will be low carb, maybe chicken or fish with sald or steamed veg. I think it is important to remind the bowels what they are there for ad I am hoping that by doing this it will still keep me in ketosis :)

I am planning to AAM on week 6 but will drop one sachet and add another 30 minutes of exercise (aerobic but not too strenuous). The meal will be low carb, maybe chicken or fish with sald or steamed veg. I think it is important to remind the bowels what they are there for ad I am hoping that by doing this it will still keep me in ketosis :)

You may be better not to drop a packet. Three packets and a meal is what is supposed to kick start your metabolism. Having said that, its up to you. I often struggle with three packets on the days I add a meal. I also up the exercise then too - adding more lengths to my swimming.
I know what you mean re bowels too. The fibre clear from the Lipo Trim sites, added to each packet does it for me.

GSQ

Last edited:

Don't drop a pack. You wont get the vitamins and minerals you need. In your exante box it will of given you a leaflet telling you what you can have on AAM week.

Ok, I was just worrying about adding the extra calories but I suppose we need them at some point? What does everyone else think? I know on LL they continue without AAM but I suppose it is good training for healthy eating habits.

Sorry I just realised how rude my posts sounded! it wasnt meant to sound so harsh. AAM week is only a couple hundred extra cals and tbh once your in ketosis its not really soley based on the cals you consume its more based on the fact you stay in ketosis.

200 cals a day for a week 7x 200 = 1400 and a pound of fat is 3500 cals. So essentially its less than half a pound.

Just thought I would mention that on the exante website it says you can have up to 600 calories in the AAM meals for that week.

Food Break Week

Follow Simple Solution for one week.

- You can have up to 600 kcal, made up of healthy meals or snacks

You can choose whether or not you want to have low carbohydrate meals to stay in ketosis.

Personally I'm going to try and stick with low carb foods to avoid being knocked out of ketosis.

Hiya all!!!! Wow didn't realise there'd been loads of replies :0).......

I really enjoyed my AAM night! Certainly kept me on the straight n narrow! And haven't craved that bloody rotisserie chicken since :0)

Already planning Mondays dinner, and it shouldn't kick me out of ketosis!

Oh and I'm in South Devon, Torbay :0)

Decided on maybe tandoori mixed grill with saag paneer or a simple steak with mushrooms!!!

Hiya all!!!! Wow didn't realise there'd been loads of replies :0).......

I really enjoyed my AAM night! Certainly kept me on the straight n narrow! And haven't craved that bloody rotisserie chicken since :0)

Already planning Mondays dinner, and it shouldn't kick me out of ketosis!

Oh and I'm in South Devon, Torbay :0)

Well thats a coincidence because so am I :D

Just thought I would mention that on the exante website it says you can have up to 600 calories in the AAM meals for that week.

Personally I'm going to try and stick with low carb foods to avoid being knocked out of ketosis.

Thank you for clarifying for me! I dunno where I saw 200! must be making it up as I go along! haha!

Back