AAM, Spices and Mustard/Sauces

Achelois

So AAM - getting excited about this and it keeps me motivated knowing I only have two weeks to go (half way there) to enjoy this - so planning what to have.

What if any, spices/sauces can I have - am I allowed Mustard or anything similar???

Thanks

A xx

u cant have any sauces but u can use spices. only the dry ground stuff that come in little jars but no salt! no mustard im afraid!

yes i think thats fine. jamaican jerk is nice on chicken as well. xxx

A good idea is to use some of your favorite soup as a sauce. Be careful of the ready mixed spices as some have salt added which will make you retain water:eek: try cumin or chilli cooked down with a little water to make a thicker sauce.

what about vinegarette??

I'm not an expert here I i'm sure that somwhere on the site someone is ,BUT..
I'd be wary of vinegrette-either it'll be full of oil=the normal kin,or it'll be full of carbs=the low fat type.My advise would be to read th label v carefully.It'd be a disaster if you came out of ketosis due to hidden sugars in the dressing.
i believe that some balsamic vinegars areok but again you need to chek for added sugar.

good luck

Never managed to find it myself so always going without, but I've heard Kraft (Fat Free) dressing

CDC
Sim

Back